Company: Holtec International
Location: Turtle Creek
Posted on: September 16, 2021
The qualified candidate will be doing CNC program creation from
scratch for the manufacturing equipment on site at our client. We
are not looking for a candidate who has done modifications on a
program already in place on a machine- this is true programming.
They will begin training on a daylight shift, but could potentially
work evening shifts once trained.
- military background
- high school degree minimum
- 3-5 years experience outside of school
- CNC programming experience
- GibbsCAM or MasterCAM experience
- GOOD ATTITUDE/WILLINGNESS TO LEARN
Keywords: Holtec International, Pittsburgh , CNC Programmer, Other , Turtle Creek, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!