Applications Manager (Software)
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Applications Manager works under the general direction of
the Director of Strategic Solutions, and will be part of a team
providing analysis, support, development, and training of
enterprise applications. Candidate must be able to meet deadlines,
multi-task, communicate well and be able to troubleshoot/diagnose
issues that arise in supporting enterprise applications. The
ability to provide insight as to root cause analysis of any
encountered issues is a plus. These are critical business unit
applications used to drive productivity and provide real-time
information to internal business units and their customers. At
times, a fast-paced environment where priorities change daily. This
position can be based remotely.
- Support Sales Software including Salesforce.com, pricing
system, proposal generating system, and other systems.
- Troubleshoot application problems associated with systems.
- Monitor service requests to facilitate timely resolution.
- Perform testing of system modifications to ensure
specifications are met and validate no unexpected or adverse impact
on system performance and functionality.
- Develop business processes and update COMs as necessary.
- Proactively identify opportunities for enhancements.
- Document, test, and deploy continued improvement enhancements
for multiple systems.
- On-call support
- Develop and perform training related to applications and
- Involved in multiple projects, often taking direction from more
than one individual.
- Assist in Quality Assurance testing as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS or BA college degree or 3-5 years of experience.
- Salesforce certified a plus.
- 3-5 yrs. experience in a systems related position.
- Skilled communicator with excellent customer service
- Ability to critically analyze problems and implement optimal
- Strong customer facing skills and team playing
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong writing skills for creating system and end user
documentation pertaining to application functionality and
Keywords: ABM, Pittsburgh , Applications Manager (Software), Other , Canonsburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!