SDS Warehouse Operations Team Member I - 2nd shift
Company: Sheetz, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Location: Sheetz Distribution Services - Claysburg, PA
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION:
Pick and pack items to be delivered to stores. Support team as
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (other duties may be assigned)
- Select Each Pick items for shipment accurately and
- Select full case products to outbound pallets accurately and
- Perform put module and staging tasks accurately and
- Complete various logs such as production and master cleaning
schedules with accuracy.
- Handle inventory in a manner to avoid damages.
- Report circumstances that are obstacles to performance,
accuracy or safety to the Manager or team lead.
REQUIREMENTS: (Equivalent combinations of education, licenses,
certifications and/or experience may be considered)
- High School Diploma/GED preferred
Sheetz, Inc. is a fast-growing, family-owned, food/convenience
company that has been in business since 1952. Sheetz has over 600
locations in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland
and North Carolina.
Our mission at Sheetz has been to meet the needs of customers on
the go. Of course, things have changed over those nearly 70 years.
Life is faster and busier, and customers expect us to be there when
they need us most. One thing that hasn't changed is our commitment
to our customers, our employees and the communities in which we
operate. Sheetz donates millions of dollars every year to the
charities it holds dear.
Keywords: Sheetz, Inc., Pittsburgh , SDS Warehouse Operations Team Member I - 2nd shift, Other , Claysburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!