Director of Digital Media
Company: Dick's Sporting Goods Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Director of Performance Media- Digital will manage the hands
on execution of the digital marketing as well as the strategic
planning for company initiatives in the digital space. The ideal
candidate makes analytical, data-driven decisions across multiple
channels to achieve a unified goal.
- Act as a category leader with internal business partners to
synthesize overall digital marketing strategy and goal for company
initiatives and campaigns, including Paid Search, SEO, Affiliate,
Display, Online Video, Paid Social and Organic Social. Provide
guidance, thought partnership and strategic direction.
- Develop effective strategic plans in partnership with the
Marketing Planning and the Analytics / Research Leverage customer
trends, research, insights and past results to drive strategy.
- Establish, foster and/or maintain partnerships with external
media platforms and agencies to develop effective digital media
- Lead the financial planning and budgeting process, including
channel allocation, to align with company objectives and
Drive Operational Excellence
- Ensure accurate, on-time execution and optimization of
campaigns. Proactively address execution issues and mitigate
- Provide insight reporting and actionable insights on campaign
- Serve as a thought-leader and subject matter expert in paid
digital media inclusive of planning, buying, partners, targeting
- Establish digital marketing best practices and communicate to
key stakeholders to drive change & innovation
- Drive test & learn culture to improve business results and
confirm media effectiveness.
Developing Talent and Teammate Engagement
- Manage execution responsibilities and workload of
direct/indirect reports to achieve department deliverables on time
and with quality.
- Provide direct reports with timely and regular feedback to
support teammate development/ growth in role.
- Establish strategic staffing and succession plans within span
of control and gain SVP support; successfully deliver on proposed
- Drive the talent selection process in alignment with the
company's talent philosophy for open direct/indirect reporting
positions; Ensure all direct reports are appropriately trained and
- Demonstrate a high level of passion and commitment to enhancing
the overall teammate experience by displaying integrity, inclusion
and empowering direct/indirect reports to be their best.
- Mentor, train, develop and manage day-to day activities of the
digital team. Encourages others to seek opportunities for different
and innovative approaches to addressing problems and opportunities;
facilitates the implementation and acceptance of change within the
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10-15 years of experience
- Marketing, communications or equivalent degree or experience
- Marketing Planning
- Financial Planning
- Digital Marketing
- 5 Direct Reports
Keywords: Dick's Sporting Goods Inc, Pittsburgh , Director of Digital Media, Other , Coraopolis, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!