Company: Carriage House Assisted Living
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We offer a comprehensive Benefit package to Full Time
- 401-k with Company match
- Health Insurances
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistant Program
Purpose of this Position:
The purpose of this position is to assist licensed and certified
nursing personnel in providing care and services to residents in
long term care settings.
May not perform hands-on care of residents.
Ability to follow both verbal and written instructions provided
by the facility and effectively communicate with supervisors, staff
and residents. Must complete facility training, i.e. work with
certified nursing assistant for at least 3 days and complete
special training classes as scheduled.
- Follow written and oral direction.
- Change bed linens and unoccupied beds.
- Maintain appropriate grooming supplies in residents'
- Pass ice water to residents' rooms.
- Assists in passing meal trays and tray set up, but does not
feed the residents.
- Transports residents in wheelchairs to and from activities and
dining areas, but does not assist residents into wheelchairs.
- Passes linens to residents' rooms.
- Identify safety hazards and emergency situations, and report to
- Attend all in-service classes as assigned and complete
- Assume personal responsibility for following facility
procedures related to control of equipment and supplies within the
- Maintain confidentiality of residents and facility
- Consistently work cooperatively with residents, charge nurses,
treatment nurses, restorative nurses, other nursing assistants,
physicians, families, consultant personnel, and ancillary service
- Observe all facility safety policies and procedures.
- Come to work as scheduled and consistently demonstrate
dependability and punctuality.
- Assume accountability for data contained in the employee
- Perform other related duties as directed by his/her
- Perform all duties assigned in an effective, timely and
- Follow Residents' Rights policies at all times.
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma.
- Organized and detailed in work performance.
- Good communication skills with excellent self-discipline and
- Genuine caring for and interest in elderly and disabled people
in a nursing facility.
- Comply with the Resident' Rights and Facility Policies and
- Perform work tasks within the physical demand requirements as
- Perform Essential Duties as outlined above.
At Capital Health Care Network, our company culture is built on
the following seven essential skills of teamwork:
- Active Listening: Team members listen to each other's
ideas.They are observed validating ideas through active listening
and "piggy-backing" (or building) off each other's ideas.
- Communication: Team members communicate.They are observed
interacting, discussing, and posing questions in an effort to
fortify understanding and dispel miscommunication.
- Persuading: Team members use persuasion. They are observed
exchanging, defending, and rethinking ideas with the greater good
- Respecting: Team members respect the opinions of others.They
are observed encouraging and supporting others' ideas and
- Helping: Team members help.They are observed offering
assistance to each other.
- Sharing: Team members share.They are observed sharing ideas,
information and influence.
- Participating: Team members participate.They are observed
participating in social media, campaigns, and projects.
Keywords: Carriage House Assisted Living, Pittsburgh , STNA Trainee, Other , Steubenville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!