Senior Informatics Consultant Lead (ETL Developer)
Company: Aetna Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Responsible for the successful design and delivery of complex
analyses and reporting solutions to meet business needs. Interacts
directly with internal customers and colleagues in the development
of reporting and analytic solutions. Acts as a project lead for
complex projects involving multiple resources and tasks. Provides
mentoring to other team members.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborates with internal partners and organizations in the
design and development of business intelligence and reporting
solutions to support business needs.
- Develops, validates, and executes complex queries, develops and
deploys ETL pipelines, and performs complex data analysis that
answers business questions for internal customers; interprets
results, and makes recommendations to business areas based on
- Develops project plans and timelines; responsible for project
commitments to quality and on-time deliverables.
- Evaluates data needs of assigned projects, assures data
integrity and suitability, and determines data collection methods,
metrics definitions and evaluation methods.
- Turns data into actionable information through reporting
- Troubleshoots technical details / issues.
- Presents analysis and reports to internal customers and
- Acts as a mentor to other analysts.
- Advanced knowledge of business intelligence reporting
platforms, data engineering solutions, and programming tools and
- Direct experience developing and deploying data transformation
and ETL pipelines to facilitate data automation and availability
- 7 or more years' experience with a combination of one or more
of the following skillsets: advanced programming and data
transformation skills using large data warehouse environments,
advanced reporting automation and business intelligence development
skills, and/or advanced data engineering skills.
- Direct experience working in big data environments. Experience
in Hive, Spark, Python, Scala, Sqoop is a plus.
- Experience working with large data sets from multiple data
sources and understanding of relational databases, Hadoop
distributed file systems (HDFS), and data warehouses.
- Extensive and diverse knowledge of business operational
metrics, systems, and standards - knowledge of clinical operations
metrics a plus; demonstrated subject matter expertise in multiple
- Ability to communicate technical ideas and results to
non-technical clients in written and verbal form.
- Experience leading project teams; strong collaboration skills
with the ability to work effectively with all levels of management
- Strong collaboration and communication skills within and across
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, critical thinking and
project management skills.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and multiple projects
Please see required qualifications
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common
purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are
working to transform health care through innovations that make
quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and
patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the
individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that
puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive
workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative
action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or
promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age,
disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and
encourage people with military experience (active, veterans,
reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply
for CVS Health job opportunities.
Keywords: Aetna Inc., Pittsburgh , Senior Informatics Consultant Lead (ETL Developer), Other , Home, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!