Team Leader Bakery - Pittsburgh North
Company: Giant Eagle, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Experience Required: Retail work experience or Store Leader
- Experience Desired: Retail leadership or supervisory
experience; Successful performance as a Peer Trainer or other
similar role; Successful performance as an in-store champion (e.g.,
safety, service, wellness) or similar role; Demonstrated product
knowledge relevant to department; Satisfactory performance and
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Certification or Licensing Required: Varies by department
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Travel Required: None
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- Your principal, main, major or most important duty includes one
or some combination of the following tasks:
interview, select and train Team Members;
direct the work of Team Members;
appraise Team Members' productivity and efficiency for the
purpose of recommending promotions or other changes in status;
handle Team Member issues including, but not limited to
discipline Team Members;
plan the work;
distribute or assign the work among Team Members;
provide for the safety and security of Team Members or the
manage the budget for your department or location;
manage inventory for your department or location; or
- monitor or implement compliance measures
- Direct, oversee, and evaluate training provided to department
Team Members to reduce turnover, promote efficiency and control
- Provide motivational leadership to an amazing team by focusing
on respect and by setting an exemplary example.
- Identify strengths and opportunities of the team and think
strategically when making moves and scheduling.
- Develop future leaders, identify Team Members who are poised to
rise through the ranks and remember our people are our best
- Nurture an environment of inclusion and diversity, giving each
Team Member a voice.
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of our work:
for Team Members, for guests and for products.
- Inspire the team and our guests with a passion for food and a
willingness to go the extra mile to provide the best product.
- Set and reach aggressive sales and profit goals by making
suggestions when appropriate, while also managing shrink.
- Establish an ongoing communication plan with the team, ensuring
that all Team Members are informed and prepared to put their best
- Communicate with the merchandising team to ensure that
promotions are properly communicated to Team Members and
- Make innovative plans and suggestions to improve our
- Review and analyze both stores financial, LOB reports, and
historical reports to improve performance in sales, profits,
shrink, labor controls, and reduction.
- Oversee period inventories for accuracy and monitor weekly
fluctuations in inventory and shrink dollars.
Keywords: Giant Eagle, Inc., Pittsburgh , Team Leader Bakery - Pittsburgh North, Other , Robinson, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!