Water Transfer Technician - $$ Sign On Bonus $$
Company: Keystone Clearwater Solutions
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge,
skills and/or abilities. To perform this job
successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or
aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct
threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves,
or other employees.
1.Graduated from a standard high school or GED or have
Prior water transfer or natural gas production experience.
Commercial Driver's License
- Certification as a Fusion Technician
Possess good communication skills with individuals at all
Ability to work effectively with other employees in a team
Ability to write legibly and intelligently.
Ability to read and follow directions.
Valid driver's license.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in set ups & demobs; assemble required
equipment/parts/pieces utilizing power tools and hand tools.
- Operate pumps to job specifications, monitoring pressures,
fluid levels, and temperatures and opening/closing valves providing
a path for the water to flow.
- Operate telehandler, skid steer, man basket (when properly
trained) in a safe manner performing all pre/post operational
- Operate light plant, compressor, generator safely performing
all pre/post operational checks.
- Recordkeeping, including completing a job safety analysis,
water tracking spreadsheet, pump checklist, equipment checklist,
time sheet, BBS, near miss report, etc.
- Communicate effectively utilizing email, text, phone, hand held
radio, and interpersonal communication.
- Overnight travel to field assignments, with work assignments
continuing at times for periods of a week's duration or longer,
according to project requirements and related factors.
- Maintains a clean, organized work area.
- Fuels equipment safely along with another employee, ensuring
not to spill any fuel on the ground.
- Utilize basic rigging when performing a lift, as well as using
a tag line.
- Monitor frac tanks/upright tanks/AST levels
continuously/intermittently ensuring that they keep levels within
- Monitor filter pods and change filter socks when
- Follows all Standard Operating Procedures set by KCS.
- Follow all Safety policies and procedures without fail.
- Assist in winter ops including blowing lines down, pigging,
controlled release, and operating heaters.
The physical demands here are representative of those that must
be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Ability to lift and / or carry up to 75 pounds daily.
- Ability to walk on uneven, slippery and muddy conditions
- Ability to sit and / or stand for extended periods of time, up
to 8 hours daily.
- Ability to work out of doors in all environmental
- Ability to operate and maneuver on and off an all-terrain
vehicle throughout the day. Visual acuity requirements include
color, depth perception and range of vision necessary to safely
perform job functions
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
A review of this description has excluded the marginal functions
of the position that are incidental to the performance of
fundamental job duties. All duties and requirements are essential
job functions. This job description in no way states or implies
that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee
occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any
other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor. This
document does not create an employment contract, implied or
otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship.
Outdoor work in all environmental conditions.
Will be subject to other physical activities required, to
include climbing, bending, stooping, crouching, kneeling, reaching,
standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping, feeling,
seeing, talking, hearing and performing repetitive motions.
Keywords: Keystone Clearwater Solutions, Pittsburgh , Water Transfer Technician - $$ Sign On Bonus $$, Other , Ebensburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!