Marketing Analyst - Greensburg
Company: Maryland Live Casino
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Function (Scope and Main Purpose of Job)
The Marketing Analyst is responsible for the evaluation and
post-forma design of Marketing Campaigns, including but not limited
to: core offers, special events and promotions, off-site events,
acquisition campaigns and tier benefit analyses. In addition,
Marketing Analyst is responsible for property's database
segmentation analysis, trend analysis and other pertinent analysis
that informs strategy.
Pending PGCB Approval
Core Service Standards
CLEAN: Must make the property shine and look impeccable while
maintaining a neat CLEAN and crisp personal appearance.
SAFE: Must make guests feel SAFE and comfortable through
creating a worry free, carefree experience.
FAST: Provide FAST and efficient service with accuracy. Meet
service time requirements and anticipate guest needs.
FRIENDLY: Greet each guest with FRIENDLY welcomes, making eye
contact and smiling. Use H.E.A.R.T. steps to ease guest concerns.
Say thank you to departing guests.
FUN: Work passionately as a team to create a FUN experience both
for everyone who works and plays here.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties
- Analyze the Database Marketing lifecycle strategy. Including
reinvestment levels, competitive zone management, frequency of
- Develop, implement and analyze tests and controls that are
aligned with best practices.
- Produce regularly scheduled reports designed to monitor the
health and performance of the overall database, service levels and
other KPIs as designated by management.
- Help marketing departments design profitable promotions and
events by targeting the correct customer base to maximize profits,
and following up with post event analytics and learnings for the
- Work closely with Marketing, Finance and IT in order to be able
to analyze data, determine findings, plans & recommendations and
best way to analyze those plans.
- Work closely with IT on database design, database management
and system integrations needed to produce adequate analysis and
- Assist with development of marketing strategies for any new
line of business at existing sites or future sites in other
jurisdictions as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements (skills, knowledge, and abilities)
- 4-year degree in related field or equivalent work
- Experience working with multiple databases.
- A clear and concise communicator
- Able to demonstrate good business acumen
- Flexible to the changing business needs
- Curious and willing to challenge the status quo
- Ability to interact with guests and team members
professionally, including the ability to speak in front of
- Ability to acquire and maintain licensing with the Pennsylvania
Gaming Control Board
- 24/7 high energy casino with over 100,000 sq. ft of gaming and
entertainment space and approximately 500 employees
- Exposed to alcohol, cigarette and cigar smoke, bright lights,
and loud noises.
- You will work in an environment where smoking is allowed.
Keywords: Maryland Live Casino, Pittsburgh , Marketing Analyst - Greensburg, Other , Greensburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!