Company: WorldBridge Partners, LLC
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Position: Melter (EAF/LMF Supervisor)
Department: Steel Making
Revision Date: June 2, 2020
The Melter is responsible for providing direction within the
EAF/LMF melt shop while ensuring that safety, environmental safety
and quality, product quality, and productivity are the top focus.
They will be the point of contact responsible for the coordination
of refractory, scrap, melting and refining. Ensure product quality
is being maintained throughout the process.
- Monitor Processes, Materials, or Surroundings - Monitoring and
reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment,
to detect or assess problems.
- Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining
EAF/LMF information in written or electronic form.
- Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine
whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or
- Coordinates charging and melting with caster pouring
- Participate and implement the safety program’s goals to ensure
a safe work environment by conducting safety contacts,
observations, meetings and audits.
- Adhere to the quality policy to promote continuous improvement
of our products, processes and services.
- Attain results through effective planning, organizing,
controlling, and assignment of priorities.
- Assist in the resolution of equipment and processing issues
through root-cause analysis and develop corrective actions.
Perform other duties as assigned
Keywords: WorldBridge Partners, LLC, Pittsburgh , Melter, Other , Steubenville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!