Fulfillment Assembly Operator
Company: Matthews International
Posted on: June 12, 2021
IDL has a new opportunity in our Fulfillment Department for a
Full-Time Associate working in our production facility located in
East Butler, PA. The Fulfillment Assembly Operator role will be
responsible for performing a variety of duties in a
light-industrial warehouse atmosphere to help achieve one common
If you are interested in exploring this part-time role in
greater detail, click "Apply Now" for consideration.
ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT:
- Steady, even pace of activity.
- Large degree of predictability from one day to the next.
- Job activities are consistent, or even repetitious in nature,
and results are repeatable.
- Well-define processes and procedures exist to perform
- People-focused, while being reserved in nature.
- Helpful, "service" orientation.
- Strong focus on repeatable, very high-quality results.
- Cautious, by the book, decision-making is required.
DO YOU ENJOY COLLABORATING WITH:
- A team of people, who are helpful by nature, that will provide
support and/or service to others in an environment free from
DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH:
- Careful adherence to well-defined work where repeatable results
- Working in a precise setting requiring strong attention to
- Producing high-quality work, with correct results, time and
- Checking and double-checking; individuals performing the job
must be patient and conscientious.
- Following clear expectations from management, or from
established professional disciplines and processes.
- Accomplishing your work at a steady, even pace.
- Consistency and familiarity from one day to the next where it
is generally feasible to plan large blocks of work ahead of
- Operates assigned equipment or tools safely in accordance with
company and OSHA safety programs and rules.
- Performs work in accordance with approved procedures and work
instructions. Work instructions are located on-site for operator's
review and training.
- Monitors Quality Points at the work station and records
required data. Quality checkpoint information is located on-site
for operator review and training.
- Reports quality and production concerns and issues to
- Cross trains on all workstations within the department.
- Conducts operator-level preventative maintenance.
- Keeps work environment neat and clean.
- Additional duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- 1+ years of previous warehouse experience required; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and management.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and
- Possess a mechanical aptitude; ability to use a large variety
of hand tools and basic knowledge of power tools.
- Ability to work overtime as necessary.
PHYSICAL ASPECTS / WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger,
handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch,
or crawl; and talk, hear and see.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, moving
mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, extreme cold & heat,
risk of electrical shock, and toxic or caustic chemicals.
- The noise level in the work environment may be high.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to
perform the essential functions.
The Fulfillment Operator opening, with IDL located in East
Butler, PA, is a Full-Time role, working an average of 40 hours per
week based on production needs. This is a first shift role working
daylight hours between 7:00am - 5:30pm
If you are interested in exploring this role further, click
"Apply now" and upload your most recent resume. However, if this
role doesn't quite meet your expectations, please join our Talent
Network so that you can be informed about job opportunities and
events that match your interests.
We can't wait to connect with you.
IDL is an experiential retail agency that is part of SGK. SGK is
a global leader in the design of high performance marketing
ecosystems, the creation of content that scales consumer
experiences with brands, and the integration of technologies to
enable collaborative digital networks. SGK is a Matthews
Matthews International affords equal employment opportunities to
employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic
information, age, disability or any other characteristic protected
by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer
Matthews International endeavors to make our employment website
and application process accessible to all users and applicants. In
doing so, Matthews International provides reasonable accommodations
to applicants with disabilities. If you have a disability and
require a reasonable accommodation or assistance completing the
application process, please contact a member of our Human Resource
Nearest Major Market: Pittsburgh
Apply now "
Keywords: Matthews International, Pittsburgh , Fulfillment Assembly Operator, Other , Butler, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!