Educational Sales Consultant
Company: Working Solutions
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Why Working Solutions
This is a remote, independent contractor role that provides
personalized customer service to parents and guardians regarding
the academic needs of their students through phone calls, email
and/or live video chat. Identify and resolves problems, as well as
answer questions and provide a consultative sales approach
regarding various options to guide callers to the right education
solutions for their students' needs. Works in a fast-paced,
work-at-home, customer-service environment.
- Practicing excellent verbal and written communication
- Providing top-notch customer service skills while guiding
callers to the right solutions for their specific needs.
- Having a positive attitude; being flexible and adaptable to
- Researching, navigating and independently locating answers from
webpages and resources in a variety of situations.
- Communicating effectively, based on a customer's mindset. A
high degree of empathy, patience and inference.
- Exercising strong, multitasking skills while navigating through
multiple websites and being available for incoming calls.
- Demonstrating a sincere desire to assist customers and put
their needs first.
- Contractors must be able to work at least 20 hours a week on
Education and Experience:
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a high-volume,
customer-service role, such as a call center, retail or similar
- Having achieved a satisfactory level of technical skill or
knowledge. Familiarity with operating systems, including Windows OS
versions and/or Mac OS versions. Ability to install and uninstall
applications. Ability to download products and applications using
- High value of the need for education. Experience as an educator
(teacher, tutor, learning center) is a plus.
- Technical Skills: Proficient data-entry skills. Ability to
achieve a "meets expectations" rating or higher on scorecard.
- Problem-solving/Analysis: Ability to solve problems through
systematic analysis of processes with sound judgment. Have a
realistic understanding of relevant issues.
- Organizational Skills: Ability to organize people or tasks,
adjust to priorities and learn systems- within time constraints,
and with available resources. Must be detail-oriented.
- Multi-tasking/Time Management: Prioritize and manage actions to
meet changing deadlines and requirements within a high volume.
- Information Management: Ability to manage large amounts of
complex information easily, communicate clearly and draw sound
- Independent Thinking/Self-initiative: Critical thinker with
ability to focus on things that matter most to achieve outcomes.
Commitment to produce outcomes without direction and capable of
finding necessary resources.
- Empathy/Customer Service: Customer-focused behavior, exhibiting
a helping approach that includes listening, patience, respect and
empathy for another's position.
- Coping/Flexibility: Resiliency in adapting to a variety of
situations and individuals while maintaining a sense of purpose and
mature problem-solving approach are required.
- Computer Literacy: Ability to function in a multisystem
Microsoft environment-using Word, Outlook, intranet, the internet
and software applications.
- Communication/People Skills: Ability to influence or persuade
others under positive or negative circumstances. Adapt to different
styles, listen critically and collaborate
- Commitment to Task: Ability to conform to established policies
and procedures. Exhibit high motivation.
- Quality Orientation: Accomplishes tasks by considering all
areas involved, no matter how small. Shows concern for all aspects
of the job. Motivated toward constantly improving. Sets high
standards for self-performance. Takes responsibility and
accountability for successfully completing assignments or
Independent contractors on this program will need to
successfully pass a background check to work. This check will
consist of a Social Security number verification, National Sex
Offender Registry report and a criminal history check.
We are currently not accepting independent contractors residing
in California, New York, Pennsylvania or Washington.
The relationship between you and Working Solutions is a
contractual relationship. You will remain an independent contractor
for the duration of this program assignment. Working Solutions will
not be responsible for withholding taxes on your earnings while
contracted with Working Solutions. When you receive your contract,
you will be asked to agree to have no claim against Working
Solutions hereunder or otherwise for vacation pay, sick leave,
retirement benefits, Social Security, worker's compensation, health
or disability benefits, overtime, unemployment insurance benefits
or employee benefits of any kind.
Keywords: Working Solutions, Pittsburgh , Educational Sales Consultant, Other , Morgantown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!