Residential Aide / Companion (Caregiver)
Lifesteps is hiring Caregivers in the Washington, PA area!
Lifesteps, a local human service agency, is hiring compassionate
and caring individuals to work with adults who have disabilities in
a residential home environment in the Washington, PA area.
Caregivers assist clients with their daily living skills such as
cooking, cleaning, shopping, medication administration, and goal
This PRN position works flexible shifts of; 7 am to 3pm, 3pm to
11am or 11am to 7 am.
No experience necessary! Paid training provided!
Experienced caregivers also welcome!
- 18 yrs. or older
- Ability to lift up to 200 lbs. with assistance
- Valid driver's license/auto insurance
- Ability to obtain ACT 33/34 and FBI clearances required
Benefit Package for Full-Time Employees Includes:
- 100% Paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Premiums
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Personal/Emergency Time
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement and much more
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call: 724-283-1010 and ask to speak with a Recruiter
Lifesteps - Where Rewarding Opportunities Start!
Displaced Restaurant, Food Service, Hotel, Entertainment, and
Retail Workers Welcome!
During the COVID-19 Pandemic, Lifesteps takes precautions and
supplies Personal Protective Equipment when necessary while
following the Centers for Disease Control and the Pennsylvania
Department of Health guidelines for a safe and healthy