27699 - Installation Project Manager
Company: Andersen Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We are looking for an Installation Project Manager to join our
Renewal by Andersen team located in Monroeville, PA.
- Accurately measure the dimensions and determine installation
processes for windows and doors
- Provide installation solutions that match customer
expectations, adapts production specifications to the installation
requirements, utilizing a thorough knowledge of Renewal
- Confirms details within the sales contract to assure customer
expectations are in alignment with product features and options and
- Provides feedback to sales representatives when a job goes on
hold, works with reps to resolve questions in a quick and efficient
- Determines installation labor duration and installation
materials needed to successfully complete the job.
- Completes and submits required job files that are complete,
correct and timely providing a quality hand off to internal
- Communicates with Installation crew on specifics for the jobs,
providing advanced notice of unique factors the crew will need to
be aware of with the job.
- Approves any additional installation labor required to complete
- Trouble shoots issues with installation crew on day of
installation; this may include onsite support to the job.
- Work directly with Homeowners to resolve installation process
- Provide support to sales reps with pre-sale site visits to
define project scope and ensure the scope of work is reflected in
pricing and contract documents.
- Supports installation leadership on recruitment of installation
DIRECTION OF OTHERS:
Provides direction to crews on job specifics and questions
QUALIFICATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Degree
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience in the home improvement
or other closely related field.
- Previous customer service experience, especially win/win
problem solving and conflict resolution skills required.
- Valid Driver's license and clean driving record
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to lift, push/pull, and carry at least 40lbs.
- Able to stand for at least 6 hours per day.
- Able to climb ladders, stairs, and kneel.
- Knowledge of applicable building codes and construction
- Previous work experience recruiting independent
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Monroeville, PA US
Renewal by Andersen Corp.
Keywords: Andersen Corporation, Pittsburgh , 27699 - Installation Project Manager, Other , Monroeville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!