Residential Prep Worker
Company: Watts Water Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Job Description Summary
The position can include assembly, machine work and inspection.
This position is in the Residential Prep Area. The shift for the
position is on 1st shift (6:45 am -3:15 pm Monday-Friday) with
occasional mandatory overtime of 4-12 hours before/after the shift
or on weekends depending on staffing needs.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Machine Operation Assembly Inspection
- Previous experience in manufacturing/assembly environment
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience required in machine operations and setup
- Familiarity with computer controlled equipment is highly
- Ability to work periodically mandatory overtime
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to perform the physical requirements of the position.
Depending on the workload and the specific work area, the
production positions may require a person to perform the physical
requirements below for up to 8 hours at a time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. periodically
- Standing/walking/sitting for long periods
- Pushing and pulling of carts
- Climbing ladders (movable stairs)
- Hand/eye coordination
- Repetitive use of both hands and arms
- Grasping with both hands
- Corrected vision
- Ability to work in a factory environment (ventilation, fans and
heat are provided)
- As required by the Americans Disabilities Act (ADA)
EMPLOYEE CORE COMPETENCIES:
Collaborate Across Workgroup
Initiate Positive Change
Deliver High Quality Results
Focus on the Customer
Develops Self & Others
By linking this application to your LinkedIn profile, you agree
that you consent to Watts and any of its affiliates, divisions,
and/or third party service providers accessing and using the
information on your LinkedIn profile for the purposes of assessing
Watts is committed to equal employment opportunity. We follow a
policy of administering all employment decisions and personnel
actions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex,
pregnancy, national origin, sexual orientation, age, physical or
mental disability, genetic disposition or carrier status, marital
status, military or veteran status, minorities, or any other
category protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Consistent with the obligations of state and federal law, Watts
will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with
disabilities. Any employee who needs a reasonable accommodation
should contact Human Resources.
Keywords: Watts Water Technologies, Inc., Pittsburgh , Residential Prep Worker, Other , Export, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!