Berlin Packaging is the nation's premier supplier of rigid
packaging and packaging components. We are a $2.6 billion-dollar
company with 30+ straight years of record growth.
Don't know what makes the rigid packaging industry special?
Well, chances are you enjoy products supplied by Berlin Packaging
every day! Imagine yourself walking into your favorite big-box
store. Take a mental look around and think about every glass,
plastic, or metal package you see. Berlin Packaging touches
virtually every market: automotive, beverage, food, home care,
industrial chemical, pet care and veterinary, personal health and
beauty, wine and spirits, and now, cannabis too.
Next, combine that with an award-winning culture. Our 1,000+
employees are high-performing - and importantly, collaborative -
entrepreneurs who blow through obstacles and embody an "Anything is
Possible!" mindset. We love it here. Our engagement scores are 3x
the national average. And every single employee shares in Berlin's
Now you understand why since 1898, our 100+ year-old company has
grown 10x faster than our industry!
And we're not done yet.
In order to continue our record growth streak, we need people
like YOU to join our team! Are you up for the opportunity of a
lifetime? If so, we are seeking Inside Sales Representatives who
will be responsible for developing sales through prospecting and
servicing new and existing customers. Increase revenue by targeting
and winning sales across a broad base of customers, typically small
and mid-range customers. Drive multiple aspects of the sales cycle
- identify and develop leads, qualify the leads, understand
customer needs, develop the value proposition, quotation, negotiate
and close business.
- Develop relationships with new prospects and customer
acquisition to achieve the Hunt Club program
- Maintain relationships with established customers while selling
Qorpak products and value-added services
- Interact extensively with customers to clarify their needs,
recommend products and/or services, source product and provide
- Conduct regularly scheduled sales calls and provide exceptional
customer service through highly responsive communication with
- Liaise with outside sales to determine the best approach to
provide service and support; facilitate the handover process
- Serve as an advocate for customers within Berlin to help to
address major issues and ensure that the customer derives all the
benefits and value from partnering with Berlin
- Participate in industry tradeshows as appropriate and work
tradeshow sales leads as assigned
- Fulfill employee portion of the "Berlin Values"
- Strong Work Ethic
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Prior experience prospecting new customers with demonstrated
success developing new business
- Ability to complete tasks and solve problems with limited
guidance and direction
- Strong business acumen; understands business, products,
customers, and suppliers
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including
written, verbal, and active listening
- Strong time management skills: ability to multi-task,
prioritize, and follow up
- Assertive, takes initiative and leverages network and uses
creativity to build new business
- Consultative; ability to positively connect with a wide variety
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and results-oriented
- Takes pride in going above and beyond for customers
Work is performed in an office/home office environment.
Berlin offers an outstanding compensation and benefits package
including profit sharing, 401(k) with company match, medical
insurance (including an HSA option and telemedicine), dental,
vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, health
club reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, 529 college savings
plan, employee assistance, smoking cessation program, pet insurance
(new!), employee discounts, employee referral bonus program, and,
last but not least, flexible spending accounts for transportation,
medical, and dependent care.
Berlin Packaging provides equal employment opportunities for all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship
status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and
related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression
(including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status,
military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability,
protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local
law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by
applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.