RCBK2 - Residential Counselor
Company: InVision Human Services
Location: Bethel Park
Posted on: May 6, 2021
InVision Human Services is an innovative, non-profit human
services organization providing customized supports for people with
challenging disabilities. We are currently seeking dedicated,
enthusiastic Residential Counselors to work in our Comprehensive
Living Residential Program in Bethel Park PA.
- Assist person supported with daily living requirements
including but not limited to meal preparation, medication
administration, and personal care.
- Manage significant social and behavioral challenges in a
supportive, non-restrictive manner.
- Provide transportation and scheduling assistance for medical
appointments, therapy sessions, and social outings.
- Document and account for all financial transactions related to
- Implement and document all supports as specified in the
Individual Support Plan.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age, possess a valid driver's
license, and have access to a vehicle.
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology or related field or HS
diploma/GED with three years related human service
- Ability to utilize email and assorted computer
- Ability to read and comprehend written reports/regulations and
provide written documentation in a clear and understandable
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Must successfully pass all pre-employment screenings including
criminal background, FBI, employment verification, and physical
examination. Work Schedule: The incumbent will be scheduled to work
live-in block shifts that are 2 days (56 continuous hours with two
sleep periods). Block available is Wed-Fri. InVision Human Services
offers competitive wage rates, full medical & dental coverage, life
insurance, 401k, and excellent paid leave time.
Keywords: InVision Human Services, Pittsburgh , RCBK2 - Residential Counselor, Other , Bethel Park, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!