Company: Williams Lea
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Williams Lea is the global provider of skilled business-critical
support services to financial, legal and professional services
firms. We connect people, processes and technology to manage
documents and streamline key operational functions.
--From our humble beginnings as a financial printer in London, to
our position today as a global outsourcing leader, our business is
built a strong heritage, great relationships and a talented team.
Our 6,000 worldwide employees work onsite at clients and
onshore/offshore at Williams Lea operations providing unrivalled
support and helping clients transform their support operations.
With revenues of over $400 million, Williams Lea is backed by
Advent International, one of the largest global private equity
--Williams Lea is hiring for a Proofreader to work Wednesday to
Saturday from 11:00 pm to 10:00 am!
- Identify and correct spelling, grammar, and verbiage errors in
complex legal documents.
- Detect formatting and compositional errors in documents.
- Check corrected proofs of legal documents against mark-up for
comparison and quality assurance.
- Assist the Document Services team with document production and
preparation as needed.
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and
- Communicate with manager and client on job or deadline
- --Adhere to Williams Lea Tag policy in addition to client site
- Perform other duties as assigned.
--Job RequirementsBasic Required Qualifications: --
- HS Diploma
- 1+ years in Customer Service work environment
- Must be willing to work flexible work schedule which could
include nights and/or weekends.
- Bachelor--------s degree in English/Journalism preferred or
equivalent work experience required.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the English language
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of a legal timekeeping or job tracking system is
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Legal experience a plus but not required.
- --Basic computer skills required.
-- --Your safety and well-being: --As we all continue to deal with
the effects of COVID-19, your health and well-being remain our top
priority. In preparation for returning to our workplaces, the
following guidance has been developed with reference to government,
designated authority, as well as feedback received from employees.
This guidance is further supported by our Wellness site content and
external resources to help you manage through these unprecedented
times. --------- --Face masks: --
To supplement social distancing and where stipulated, everyone is
required to wear a face mask at all times upon entering and when
working within the building. --------- --Social distancing: --
Workstations and office areas are continually evaluated to ensure
the 2m/6ft social distancing rule can be applied and adhered to by
all employees. --
--It is the policy of Williams Lea to ensure equal employment
opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of
race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or
citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis
protected by law. --Williams Lea is a drug-free workplace and
performs pre-employment substance abuse testing. -- --
By submitting your interest in this job, you agree to receive text
notifications with additional steps to complete your job
application. You will receive up to 6 messages from the number
"63879". Message & data rates may apply. Please refer to our
is the leading global provider of skilled business-critical support
services to financial, legal and professional services firms. We
are experts in delivering efficient business processes in complex
and highly regulated environments. We connect people, processes and
technology to manage documents and streamline key back office
functions. Empowered by a global workforce, our strength is
unparalleled and helps improve efficiency, increase effectiveness
and reduce risk for our clients. Williams Lea offers an exciting
and supportive business environment. We develop our people and
reward their contribution. We work with openness and integrity. We
are an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Williams Lea
to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or
harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national
origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity of expression, marital or
domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status,
genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. Williams
Lea is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance
abuse tests.PandoLogic. Keywords: Proofreader, Location:
Triadelphia, WV - 26059
Keywords: Williams Lea, Pittsburgh , Proofreader, Other , Triadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!