Human Resources Generalist
Posted on: April 10, 2021
NOW HIRING! HR Generalist role in Washington,
PA!Description:Perform administrative functions in accordance with
policies determined by or in conjunction with management. Provide
general administrative and clerical support to an assigned business
unit.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide general administrative and clerical support.
- Answer telephones and provide information to callers or route
calls to the appropriate person, including backup relief to
- Route incoming mail.
- Maintain Human Resources and Payroll filing system.
- Assist with scheduling interviews and new hire onboarding.
- Other duties as assigned.Top Skills Details:HR experience or at
least familiarity with confidentialityPaperwork processing,
scanning, data entry, ability to communicate professionally and
effectively with employees and management.Additional Skills &
Qualifications:QualificationsTo perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- High School diploma/ GED.
- 1-2 years general clerical experience.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Proficient typing skills.
- General computer knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft
- Strong organizational skills.
- Should be able to work and interact with all levels of
- Bilingual preferred, but not required. About Aerotek:We know
that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know
that an individual's success starts with the right career
opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Pittsburgh , Human Resources Generalist, Other , Washington, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!