Marketing Automation Manager
Posted on: June 2, 2019
Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and teamwork.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Automation Manager for our
client in the IT Services domain. We value our professionals,
providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the
opportunity for growth. This is a Permanent position and the client
is looking for someone to start immediately.
Location: Pittsburgh, PA/Zip Code: 15222
Compensation: Market Rate
Role: Marketing Automation Manager
Role Description: The Marketing Automation Manager would need to
have at least 5+ years of experience.
- Lead implementation process of our marketing automation system,
guiding cross-departmental team through training, integration,
program build, roll out, and continuous improvement.
- Develop, manage and execute marketing campaigns using the SAS
platform and other tools.
- Drive and build segmentation to map to the strategic goals of the
organization to ensure contacts in the database can be easily
segmented to receive appropriate marketing messages.
- Build testing frameworks (split testing, deliverability and
tracking) for continuous optimization of click-through and
- Put into place systems to measure, analyze, test, and improve
campaign results at both a macro and micro level.
- Clearly communicate strategic recommendations.
- Set benchmarks and establish improvement targets for key
- Partner with program/campaign owners to define target audiences,
craft effective messaging, deploy complex campaigns, report and
analyze results, and continually optimize ROI.
- Meet with Education System stakeholders to ensure that technology
is meeting business needs.
- Bachelor?s degree in business, marketing, mathematics, computer
science, or related field, Master?s Degree Preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in a lead role or developing teams
- Demonstrated business related problem solving skills and
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Superior organization, prioritization, and self-motivation
- Strong marketing skills.
- Advanced skills in relational databases, analysis, and SQL.
Experience with MS Dynamics, ExactTarget, SAS Marketing Automation
- Strong coordination and project management skills for data
intensive efforts across a range of cross-functional
- Facilitate and lead communications with engagement stakeholders
(sponsor, core team, data owners, and subject matter experts) to
provide updates, get data, vet analyses and confirm direction.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Experience: Minimum 5+ years
Relocation: No, this position will not cover relocation
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Seda Yildirim
Recruiter Phone: 412-490-6137
Keywords: , Pittsburgh , Marketing Automation Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!