Software Engineer, Video
Posted on: September 18, 2023
- Collaborate with agile team to build and deploy distributed,
robust, low-latency video pipeline modules, services, and
applications for both on-premises and cloud deployment.
- Participating in daily standups and bi-monthly sprints
- Participate in architectural, design and product
- Stay on top of industry trends and emerging
- Exemplify excellent written and verbal communication skills and
the ability to tailor technical communications to any audience
- Push the limits, try new technologies, take calculated risks,
swing for the fences, and proactively search for the best solutions
and ideas in the marketplace.
- Occasionally offer support to fielded teams (evenings and
- Accurately document work, both in code and schematic form
The ideal candidate is a solutions-oriented person who is unafraid
to get their hands dirty. They have experience across the full
stack and software development lifecycle of an application. They
are familiar with a variety of technologies but know how to choose
the best technology for the job at hand. Ideally they are familiar
with the sports & broadcast sector as well as streaming media and
cloud-based (SaaS) software models. If you think you've got the
skills and are up for the challenge, then consider this your
calling. This is a full-time position.
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Pittsburgh , Software Engineer, Video, IT / Software / Systems , Wexford, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!