Field Service Labor
Company: Asset Guard Products, Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
The Field Services Labor will support the installation of
proprietary secondary containment systems by operating machinery
and tools to complete the installation project in a safe and timely
- Operate machinery to complete installation of containment
systems including skid steers, augers, and other equipment as
needed; always following safety protocol. -
- Install, measure, and adjust containment system components such
as posts, galvanized wall sections, and other perimeter
- Measure, mark, and place post locations including using basic
mathematic formulas and reading measurement tools.
- Set post components using construction materials including
concrete and dirt.
- Assist Technical Applicator with other tasks, as needed.
- Two (2) or more years of experience in construction,
landscaping, oil & gas, or similar industry.
- One (1) or more years of experience operating small and
- Familiarity with hand tools including rock bars, shovels,
rakes, et cetera.
- Current CDL driver's license is highly preferred.
- Ability to read digital and manual measurement tools including
measuring tape, level, and others.
- Ability to lift, push, and pull seventy-five to one hundred
(75-100) pounds regularly.
- Ability to perform highly physical work for eight to twelve
(8-12) hours without injury.
- Ability to learn and apply proper practices by following safe
work practices, standard operating procedures and best
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Some overnight travel is expected for this role.
About Our Company: -
Falcon Technologies is a CARBO company. CARBO is an
industry-leading value-driven technology and service company that
provides innovative technologies across a diverse range of
industries and applications via multiple business units and product
brands including CARBO Ceramics, Falcon Technologies, AssetGuard,
FracPro, and StrataGen.
As the world's population continues to grow, the global need for
energy continues to increase. CARBO is at the forefront of
developing technologies that enable production of oil and natural
gas from reserves that were not previously economically viable.
Wherever we operate, we always seek to be a good neighbor,
mitigating the environmental impact of our production processes and
striving to be a safe and fulfilling place to work. It is our goal
to be responsible stewards who 'do the right thing' with all to
which we have been entrusted.
Our values: Health, Safety, and the Environment; Ethics, Respect,
Goals, Results, and Profitable Growth.
- Competitive Base Pay
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Company paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Company paid LTD
- Employee paid additional Life Insurance and AD&D
- Additional employee paid coverage includes critical illness,
accident insurance, short term disability and whole life insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Education Assistance
EOE Employer -
Keywords: Asset Guard Products, Inc., Pittsburgh , Field Service Labor, IT / Software / Systems , Bellaire, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!