Company: Nemacolin Woodlands Resort
Posted on: May 16, 2022
We are seeking to fill a key position in our Guest Services
department that will help oversee all personal needs of our guests.
The Doorman will be responsible for assisting guests in a variety
of functions upon their arrival or departure and providing overall
guest service. Additionally, the doorman will be responsible for
keeping their designated areas clean and safe.
- Provide assistant to our guests as they arrive or leave the
- Ensure hotel/resort safety and security for our
- Provide assistance to our guests with their luggage, packages,
- Opening doors for our guests as they arrive or leave.
- The candidate must possess strong interpersonal relationship
skills and strong reading and writing skills.
- A high school diploma is necessary.
- The ability to use the computer, including Microsoft Office
products, PMS system, spa booking system, and CRM system is a
- Prior knowledge of the systems in use is not necessary, but
definitely a plus.
- Must be able to speak English
- Candidates must be willing to work varied hours, including
nights, weekends, holidays, and split shifts (according to the
needs of the guests).
*Nemacolin requires all Associates to be vaccinated against
Why Work for Nemacolin?
Located in the beautiful Laurel Highlands of Southwestern
Pennsylvania, Nemacolin is the areas premier destination for
launching a five-star, five-diamond career in the hospitality
industry. At Nemacolin, we strive to attract, retain, and develop
the best and the brightest talent in the field. Our unique
amenities and strong track record of exceeding industry standards
make Nemacolin an employer of choice for those looking to pursue
opportunities in areas such as lodging and guest services, food and
beverage, recreation, culinary arts, golf, and retail, among
others. Through a variety of training initiatives and a strong
commitment to career development programs, we believe that we can
help associates to develop the skills necessary to advance within
our organization by offering competitive wages and a comprehensive
benefits plan including:
- An attractive 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and personal hours
- Family medical, dental and vision insurance
- Long-term & short-term disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Educational assistance
- Local and resort discounts
- On-site uniform and dry-cleaning services
- Discounted meals during breaks in the associate break areas
Nemacolin promotes a culture of continuous learning for our
associates. We are strongly committed to comprehensive professional
- Opportunities for advancement At Nemacolin, we encourage our
associates to grow within the organization and gain experience in a
variety of departments to better understand the hospitality
industry. Nemacolin prides itself on promoting from within the
organization, and many of our mid and upper-level managers began in
entry-level positions and advanced into their current
- Associate Recognition programs Nemacolin realizes that our
associates help to set us apart from other organizations in the
industry through their commitment to providing exceptional service
and ability to consistently exceed guests expectations. Each month,
associates can nominate others who have provided exceptional
service, demonstrated leadership capabilities, or excelled in their
areas of expertise. Winners receive an award for their efforts and
are recognized by members of management.
- Mentoring and coaching programs As a new associate, we provide
a level of mentoring that is best suited to you to enhance your
growth and career interests, while sharing knowledge, advice, and
encouragement along the way.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
Nemacolin has consistently been recognized in the hospitality
industry for providing superior customer service and outstanding
facilities. We are very proud of what we have accomplished, and we
would like to have the opportunity to share our enthusiasm with
you. Some of our accomplishments include the Forbes Travel Guide
Five-Star rating, the AAA Five-Diamond rating, the Trip Advisor
Certificate of Excellence, and a variety of other awards from Cond
Nast Traveler, and Golf Digest, just to name a few.
ASSOCIATE REFERRAL PROGRAM
$1,000 Year-Round Referral Incentive - Receive a reward of $250.00
when you refer a new applicant who is hired and is employed for a
minimum of 90 days! Receive a second reward of $250.00 when the
referred associate continues their employment for a total of 6
months! Receive a third award of $500.00 when an associate
continues their employment for 1 year!
Seasonal Referral Incentive- Receive a reward of $100.00 when you
refer a seasonal applicant who is hired and is employed for a
minimum of 60 days!
*Rewards not applicable for rehires.
- Enterprise - A Nemacolin account has been set up for associate
car rentals through Enterprise at a discount rate.
- X-Plan Ford Pricing - As a Ford Partner, Nemacolin gives you
the ability to purchase or lease eligible vehicles at Ford Motor
Companys XPlan Pricing. The discounted prices are good on new,
leased, or used vehicles. Your family members in the same household
are also eligible to receive discounted prices, just because you
work at Nemacolin.
- Verizon Wireless - A Nemacolin account has been set up for
associate to receive a 17% discount
- AT&T Wireless - A Nemacolin account has been set up for
associate to receive a 13% discount
- Sprint Wireless - A Nemacolin account has been set up for
associate to receive a 15% discount
- 84 Lumber - 17 % (associate must pay to haul).
(Keywords: Screening, Accepting, Packages, Applicable Skills,
Friendliness, Enthusiastic, Team Oriented)
Keywords: Nemacolin Woodlands Resort, Pittsburgh , Doorman, IT / Software / Systems , Farmington, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!