Company: Nemacolin Woodlands Resort
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We are seeking to fill a key position in our Guest Services
department that will help oversee all personal needs of our guests.
The Valet will be responsible for greeting guests upon their
arrival and providing customer service by parking and retrieving
their vehicle. Additionally, the valet will be responsible for
keeping the parking areas clean and safe.
- Greet and welcome guest to the establishment and offer
professional valet services.
- Accommodate guests by opening doors and assisting with luggage
or other heavy items.
- Direct traffic in the parking area as needed and assist guests
in entering and leaving the parking lot.
- Answer guests' questions regarding local attractions, hotel
amenities and other available services.
- Collect and accurately label keys belonging to guests to ensure
their proper return.
- Park guests' vehicles in predetermined areas within the parking
lot, following all traffic laws.
- Operate vehicles safely and responsibility.
- Organize and file paperwork regarding guests' vehicles and
- The candidate must possess strong interpersonal relationship
skills and strong reading and writing skills.
- A high school diploma is necessary.
- The ability to use the computer, including Microsoft Office
products, PMS system, spa booking system, and CRM system is a
- Prior knowledge of the systems in use is not necessary, but
definitely a plus.
- Must be able to speak English.
- Candidates must be willing to work varied hours, including
nights, weekends, holidays, and split shifts (according to the
needs of the guests).
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving
*Nemacolin requires all Associates to be vaccinated against
Why work for Nemacolin?
Experience the magic of Nemacolin. Reaching across 2,200 acres in
the Laurel Highlands of Southwestern Pennsylvania, Nemacolin offers
guests a getaway like no other. Elevated accommodations range from
the thrilling grandeur of The Chateau and modern elegance of
Falling Rockboth recipients of the Forbes Travel Guide 2020
Awardsto the refreshing ease of The Lodge as well as The Homes and
The Estates. And that is just the beginning! Nemacolin comes to
life with show-stopping dining from the Forbes Five-Star and AAA
Five-Diamond Lautrec; two championship, Pete Dye-designed golf
courses; award-winning spa and wellness services; Orvis-endorsed
fly fishing; countless outdoor activities; and snow sports,
shopping, wildlife experiences, art tours, magical seasonal events,
and limitless fun for all. Adventure awaits.At Nemacolin, we strive
to attract, retain, and develop the best and the brightest talent
in the field. Unique amenities and a strong track record of
exceeding industry standards make Nemacolin an employer of choice
for those looking to pursue opportunities in areas such as lodging
and guest services, food and beverage, recreation, culinary arts,
golf, and retail, among others. Through a variety of training
initiatives and a strong commitment to career development programs,
we believe that we can help our associates to develop the skills
necessary to advance within our organization.
- An attractive 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and personal hours
- Family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Long-term & short-term disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Educational assistance
- Local and resort discounts
- On-site uniform and dry-cleaning services
- Discounted meals during breaks in the associate break areas
Nemacolin promotes a culture of continuous learning for our
associates. We are strongly committed to comprehensive professional
- Opportunities for advancement At Nemacolin Woodlands Resort, we
encourage our associates to grow within the organization and gain
experience in a variety of departments to better understand the
hospitality industry. Nemacolin prides itself on promoting from
within the organization, and many of our mid and upper-level
managers began in entry-level positions and advanced into their
- Associate Recognition programs Nemacolin Woodlands Resort
realizes that our associates help to set us apart from other
organizations in the industry through their commitment to providing
exceptional service and the ability to consistently exceed guests
expectations. Each month, associates can nominate others who have
provided exceptional service, demonstrated leadership capabilities,
or excelled in their areas of expertise. Winners receive an award
for their efforts and are recognized by members of
- Mentoring and coaching programs As a new associate, we provide
a level of mentoring that is best suited to you to enhance your
growth and career interests while sharing knowledge, advice, and
encouragement along the way.
Awards and Accolades
Nemacolin Woodlands Resort has consistently been recognized in the
hospitality industry for providing superior customer service and
outstanding facilities. We are very proud of what we have
accomplished, and we would like to have the opportunity to share
our enthusiasm with you. Some of our accomplishments include the
Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star rating, the AAA Five-Diamond rating,
the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and a variety of other
awards from Cond Nast Traveler, and Golf Digest, just to name a
Associate Referral Program
- Year-Round Referral Incentive - Receive a reward of $250.00when
you refer a new applicant who is hired and is employed for a
minimum of 90 days! Receive a second reward of $250.00 when the
referred associate continues their employment for a total of 6
months! Receive a third award of $500.00when an associate continues
their employment for 1 year (rewards not applicable for
- Seasonal Referral Incentive- Receive a reward of $100.00 when
you refer a seasonal applicant who is hired and is employed for a
minimum of 60 days!
- Enterprise - A Nemacolin account has been set up for associate
car rentals through Enterprise at a discount rate.
- X-Plan Ford Pricing - As a Ford Partner, Nemacolin gives you
the ability to purchase or lease eligible vehicles at Ford Motor
Companys XPlan Pricing. The discounted prices are good on new,
leased, or used vehicles. Your family members in the same household
are also eligible to receive discounted prices, just because you
work at Nemacolin.
- Verizon Wireless - A Nemacolin account has been set up for
associate to receive a 17% discount.
- Sprint Wireless - A Nemacolin account has been set up for
associate to receive a 15% discount.
- 84 Lumber - 17 % (associate must pay to haul).
Keywords: Nemacolin Woodlands Resort, Pittsburgh , Valet Attendant, IT / Software / Systems , Farmington, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!