Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and
teamwork. We are currently seeking a Network Engineer/Architect for
our client in the IT Services domain. We value our professionals,
providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the
opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client
is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 12 Months Contract
Location: Pittsburgh, PA/Zip Code: 15222
Compensation: Market Rate
Role: Network Engineer/Architect
Role Description: The Network Engineer/Architect would need to have
at least 5+ years of experience.
- Adjust network sizes to meet volume or capacity demands.
- Communicate with customers, sales staff, or marketing staff to
determine customer needs.
- Coordinate network operations, maintenance, repairs or
- Design, build, or operate equipment configuration prototypes,
including network hardware, software, servers, or server operation
- Determine specific network hardware or software requirements such
as platforms, interfaces, bandwidths, or routine schemas.
- Develop and implement solutions for network problems.
- Develop conceptual, logical or physical network designs.
- Determine user requirements and design specifications for
- High School Degree and Bachelor?s degree in computer
science/related field required or equivalent work experience
- 5 to 7 years' experience required.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills,
customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one?s time.
- Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and
constructive performance feedback.
- Knowledge of computer hardware as it relates to data storage.
- Knowledge of computer software, such as configuration management
software, desktop communications software, operating system
software and internet directory services software.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Experience: Minimum 5+ years
Relocation: No, this position will not cover relocation
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Seda Yildirim
Recruiter Phone: 412-490-6137