Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and
teamwork. We are currently seeking a Marketing Reporting Analyst
for our client in the IT Services domain. We value our
professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting
challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Permanent
position and the client is looking for someone to start
Location: Pittsburgh, PA/Zip Code: 15222
Compensation: Market Rate
Role: Marketing Reporting Analyst
Role Description: The Marketing Reporting Analyst would need to
have at least 5+ years of experience.
- Develop comprehensive marketing reporting solutions that included
both financial and operational KPI?s.
- These solutions will provide visibility into material financial
or operational variances to forecast, prior-year, or Plan
projections for the Marketing group.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of internal client?s
project roadmap for contact strategy development and marketing
- Accountable for reporting deliverables and objectives associated
with client needs.
- Manage and prioritize requests to ensure projects are scheduled
and delivered in support of client?s needs.
- Manage requests, define high-level solutions, and facilitate the
design and development process as a liaison between the client and
- Provide guidance and manage the decision-making process on
client?s needs, including quality assurance of all work.
- Develop and leverage expertise on the DTC Marketing and Analytics
- Translate business needs into requirements which conform to
overall objectives and specifications for marketing.
- Develop complex and dynamic custom solutions to satisfy business
- Provide decision-support analysis to management on projects and
initiatives including approval recommendations for marketing
spending requests as needed.
- Participate in Marketing?s Strategic and Annual Planning
processes with regard to target setting, modeling new marketing
initiatives and assistance with other areas as needed.
- Minimum 5 years' experience required.
- Proven leadership experience leading teams of individuals and/or
- Knowledge and application of project management principles.
- Direct to Consumer Marketing Experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills with diverse populations.
- Superior organization, prioritization, and self-motivation
- Strong computer skills.
- MS Office Suite, including Visio and Project.
- Strong computer and analytical skills.
- Understanding of Web and DTC Analytics.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Experience: Minimum 5+ years
Relocation: No, this position will not cover relocation
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Seda Yildirim
Recruiter Phone: 412-490-6137