Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and
teamwork. We are currently seeking a Technical Support 1/Software
Engineer for our client in the Banking domain. We value our
professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting
challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract
position and the client is looking for someone to start
Duration: 12 Months Contract
Location: Pittsburgh, PA/Zip Code: 15222
Compensation: Depends on Experience
Role: Technical Support 1/Software Engineer
Role Description: The Technical Support 1/Software Engineer would
need to have at least 1 to 3 years of experience.
- Perform design tasks and develop components of application and
- Develop test cases and data.
- Execute tests for the application or technical architecture
- Work with other programmers, designers, and architects to meet
application requirements and performance goals.
- Participate in code reviews, inform the technical architect and
project manager of any issues that may affect any other areas of
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing,
document the application to facilitate maintenance.
- Conduct intelligence analysis of data transfers through various
locations within client Business Operations.
- Need to apply critical thinking to identify potentially
unauthorized transactions and work with several internal teams to
- Required to provide feedback on suggested enhancements and tuning
that will increase visibility of the tools being utilized.
Additionally, be required to coordinate processing of intelligence
feeds into the Client monitoring tools in collaboration with other
teams within Client-Cert.
- Support the Data Protection Analysis Team and training will be
provided around process and workflow for incident remediation.
- High School degree and Bachelor?s degree (Computer Science,
Software Engineering, or relevant field) or equivalent work
experience is required.
- Entry to 3 years of experience is required.
Analytical skills are crucial in this role.
Top 3 Skills:
- Strong analytical capability to fully investigate each
- Good Communication skills are required as you will work with
Employee Relations and Managers every day.
- Must have General Network Design familiarity so you understand
why the incident is triggered.
Education: Bachelor?s Degree
Experience: Minimum 1-3 years
Relocation: No, this position will not cover relocation
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Seda Yildirim
Recruiter Phone: 412.490.6137