Assistant Superintendent ($20-$25/hr) in Sewickley, PA at Diamond Run Golf Club
Company: Sewickley, PA, United States
Posted on: September 19, 2023
We are Invited.
At Invited Clubs, work feels like play as you build relationships
with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds.
Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments
and enrich lives. We are passionate about bringing people together
and bringing out the very best in life. So, join us and be a part
of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people where
you belong.Invited reflects our proud history of inclusiveness and
captures our welcoming spirit. Our unprecedented collection of more
than 200 golf and country, city, and stadium clubs share a common
goal- building relationships and enriching lives. The time has come
to build on our traditions and write new chapters. We welcome you
to join us.Invited. Where You Belong.
Responsible for assisting the Superintendent in the operating
functions of the Golf Course Maintenance Department. The operating
functions could include: Turfgrass/plant material maintenance
programs, property/asset management, assisting with forecasting and
expense management, scheduling and maintenance of irrigation
systems, pesticide applications, related recordings, and compliance
of regulatory issues as directed by the
- Assist Golf Course Superintendent in providing agronomic
direction for the healthy growth of the Clubhouse Grounds.
- As directed, supervise the crew, and assist with job scheduling
- Supervise the application and recording of chemical
applications on the Clubs grounds in compliance with all local,
state, and federal regulations.
- Supervise the safe use and maintenance of the golf course
mechanical equipment by employees.
- Assist in implementing maintenance programs set by the Golf
- Ensure staff is working within OSHA, Club safety, state, and
federal guidelines for safe working conditions. Provide technical,
operational, and safety training for employees as directed. About
- 1-3 years in Golf Course Maintenance.
- A 2-year degree, preferably in Agronomy/Horticulture field a
- Pesticide Applicators License.
- Provide input and knowledge of result expectations.
- Confidentiality of Club, company, national acts, and personnel
- Continued education through seminars, educational sessions and
- Must have technical and working knowledge of all equipment,
products, and other resources related to Golf Course operations and
to implement these resources to the level of quality as established
by company standards and Club expectations. Have more questions?
Check out ourInvited Jobswebsite to get more details about
ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our
Culture. Be a part of our Social Networks:LinkedInInstagram Twitter
FacebookInvited is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer /
Invited participates in E-Verify.
This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for
the position. It is not a complete statement of duties,
responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may
be assigned as necessary.
Keywords: Sewickley, PA, United States, Pittsburgh , Assistant Superintendent ($20-$25/hr) in Sewickley, PA at Diamond Run Golf Club, Human Resources , Sewickley, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!