Company: Penn National Gaming
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Were always looking for talent that believes in having fun. At
PENN Entertainment, youll get to be a part of an exciting industry,
where the days and nights are fast paced. Youll work with an
incredibly diverse set of co-workers driven by their enthusiasm for
helping people find and have more fun. Youll also get to work at a
company that cares about your career growth and will help you get
the support you need to expand your possibilities. Click HERE to
learn more about our Day 1 Benefits, 401k Program, Company Perks,
Career Opportunities, Advancement Programs, Scholarships and
- Partners with HR Business Partners to meet the needs of
departments within the business unit.
- Supports the internal and external recruitment efforts for the
property by coordinating all efforts with the Talent Acquisition
- Conducts effective, thorough, and objective investigations in
cases of grievances, harassment, employee concerns, or EEOC
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to property
leadership (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary
actions, terminations, and performance reviews).
- Works closely with property management and employees to improve
work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and
- Conducts exit interviews, records feedback/dialog, and reports
patterns to management.
- Assists in the handling of unemployment compensation
- Facilitates identified training programs for the property,
including but not limited to, New Hire Orientation, Customer
Service, Responsible Gaming/Alcohol Awareness, and
supervisory/management development training.
- Provides HR Policy guidance and interpretation consistent with
Core and Local policies, State and Federal statutes, and collective
bargaining agreements, where applicable.
- Attends training and meetings, as required.
- Collects, analyzes, and looks for trends in Human Resources
data to make suggestions relating to HR strategy for turnover,
engagement, and leadership opportunities.
- Assists with design and execution of engagement, wellness, and
- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates
superior customer service in accordance with department and company
standards and programs.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and
- Responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance within area of
authority and reporting potential issues to management.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Human Resources
Management, or related field required; or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Minimum of two (2) years of HR or supervisory experience
- PHR certification preferred.
- Previous experience working in a labor environment with union
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
must be fluent and literate in English.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and
- Must have advanced computer skills including proficiency in
Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and
Outlook); iCiMS and UltiPro experience a plus.
- Ability to work with various levels of the organization to
develop and influence the culture.
- Must have highly effective interpersonal, negotiation, and
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the
- Exceptional customer service focus including attention to
producing quality results.
- Demonstrated knowledge of state, local, and federal labor laws
and regulations related to HR.
- Ability to meet deadlines and effectively manage multiple
priorities in a demanding work environment.
- Must have the ability to interact with guests, staff, and
colleagues and resolve problems and conflicts in a diplomatic and
- Flexible to work all shifts including holidays, nights, and
weekend hours, as business needs dictate.Weve grown to become the
most innovative omnichannel provider of entertainment experiences,
thanks to our 12 retail brands representing 43 destinations across
North America, online gaming via Barstool Sportsbook and theScore
-BET.Being an industry leader means more than being a purveyor of
fun. We are also committed to values like diversity and
sustainability for our community, our team members, our vendors,
and our planet. We're changing entertainment. Follow us.Equal
Opportunity EmployerJob/Display ID: 2022-102240 External Company
URL: http://www.pennentertainment.com/ Street: 210 Racetrack
Keywords: Penn National Gaming, Pittsburgh , HR Generalist, Human Resources , Washington, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!