Human Resources (HR) Coordinator
Company: Open Systems Healthcare
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Describe my day:It may sound clich-- but there isn't a typical
day here. The responsibilities of this role are diverse and
dynamic, but we'll do our best to give you a taste. Firstly, it
imperative to understand that here at OSH HR is a function of
sales. Our HR team looks a bit different than normal. You will be
integral to the business development process as for us compliance
is the backbone of sales. Every day you will oversee the onboarding
of all caregiving staff while following our very extensive list of
policies and procedures. Sounds simple enough, right? Well, what
this really means is you will be involved in:
- Credentialing: We work collaboratively with the entire team to
ensure that all caregivers are always up to date on their required
credentials. This includes, sending out monthly reports to
caregivers, follow up calls, running reports, or even just catching
them when they are in the office.
- Training: The HR Dept will ensure that each caregiver is given
the proper training in order to provide the highest level of care
to our consumers both upon hire and annually.
- Audits: We conduct audits of caregivers personnel files on a
daily, weekly and monthly basis. This includes checking all
trainings, CDC requirements and OSH forms are correct and up to
- Onboarding: compliantly hire all external employees, conducting
background checks, screening candidates, and following all internal
and external policies, procedures, and regulations. Job
Requirements:What you should bring with you: We always say here at
OSH that we hire character and train skill. So what kind of
character do we need? Someone who:
- Knows It's All About the Details. Hires, audits, onboarding
scheduling, etc. You will have your hand in multiple pots and
skimping on details does not fly here.
- Has Personality. This seems obvious, but we are a no wallflower
zone. Our culture is a value oriented one where we want
- Has Patience for a Middle Name. Or it could be your first name!
You will be dealing with many different personalities and rarely
are two situations ever the same. we need someone who can take that
deep breath and stay professional.
- Can Tell Time...And Manage It. This role is largely
independent. You will need to know how to prioritize your schedule
and how to accomplish all your tasks in a timely manner.
- Asks Questions. Change is a constant at OSH. We look for people
question the traditional to make us better. We want those who are
solution oriented seekers.
- Is empathetic. Our caregivers come from all walks of life and
each has their own unique story. You need to be relatable and
- Isn't A Pushover. As an HRC you will occasionally need to
wrangle our sales team in, reminding them that one thing we don't
compromise on is compliance. Don't worry we'll provide the
- Wants Growth. This is dynamic company with a quick promotion
track. If you are content to linger in one position for years, we
are not for you.
- Is Educated. We are smart. We bet you are too, but we want to
see your degree as proof.
- Loves Driving. Ok you don't have to love it, but you will have
to do it from time to time to meet and hire caregivers. **
Keywords: Open Systems Healthcare, Pittsburgh , Human Resources (HR) Coordinator, Human Resources , Mars, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!