Company: GetGo Caf + Market
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Job SummaryAs a Fuel Station Lead, you will exceed customer and
Team Member needs and expectations by providing safe, efficient,
accurate and pleasant shopping, purchasing and food services. You
will also guide and coach Team Members. Job Description
- Experience Required: 1 to 3 years
- Experience Desired: Supervisory Experience, Customer
- Education Desired: High school diploma or equivalent
- Certification or Licensing Preferred: Food Safety
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of ageJob Responsibilities
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of our work,
for our Team Members, customers, and products.
- Maintain safe, prompt and courteous customer service, attend to
customers' concerns and complaints and promote the company culture
by modeling and coaching Team Members.
- Ensure that proper maintenance, cleanliness and image standards
are being maintained for the entire facility (e. g., equipment,
counter area, floor, exterior pump area, etc.) to ensure safety and
sanitation regulations are met.
- Assist in the proper and timely processing of all accounting
- Assist the Store Leader in attaining all budgeted goals and
objectives for site, focusing on the areas of shrink, sales,
expenses, TSR (Total Sales Revenue) and gross profit.
- Implement and maintain all established inventory control
- Ensure all established safety and security policies are
- Perform duties as GoGetter, Kitchen GoGetter and/or WetGoGetter
- Oversee the effective and efficient completion of shift duties
in all areas assigned.
- Demonstrate adherence to company policies through example and
- Oversee and conduct Team Member training according to
established Company policies and procedures as required.
- Ring up customers' orders by scanning product or entering
prices into register according to established Company policies and
- Assist Store Leader in store scheduling and scheduling
- Assist Store Leader in merchandising and promotional activities
including checking in vendors, merchandise receiving, price
changes, displays and signage. About UsAt Giant Eagle Inc., were
more than just food, fuel and convenience. Were one giant family of
diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and
soul of our company. Its why we strive to create a nurturing
environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow.
Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us one of the
top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland,
Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGos,
our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office, we are
working together to put food on shoppers' tables and smiles on
their faces. Were always searching for the best Team Members to
welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle
family. Come start a lasting career with us.
Keywords: GetGo Caf + Market, Pittsburgh , Shift Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Mars, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...