Company: GetGo Caf-- + Market
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job SummaryNow offering a $1,000 bonus: - $500 payment at 90
days - $500 payment at 180 days.
As a GetGo Kitchen Lead, you will exceed customer and Team Member
needs and expectations by providing safe, efficient, accurate and
pleasant food service. You will also provide guidance and coaching
to Team Members, ensuring the store runs like clockwork. In this
role, you will be on the fast track to store leadership - coaching,
supervising and leading the kitchen team in addition to, and often
on behalf of, the Store Leader.Job Description
- Experience Required: 1 to 3 years
- Experience Desired: Experience in supervisory role and food
- Education Desired: High school diploma or equivalent
- Certification or Licensing Preferred: Food Safety
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 poundsJob Responsibilities
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of our work,
for our Team Members, customers, and products.
- Exceed customer and Team Member needs and expectations by
providing safe, efficient, accurate and pleasant food service, and
guidance and coaching to Team Members, and exemplary service to
vendors and stakeholders.
- Cultivate a fast, friendly culture by sharing warmth and
passion for service with a smile with all Team Members and
- Assist management in setting and reaching aggressive sales and
profit goals by encouraging sampling and suggesting as much as
possible, while also managing shrink.
- Monitor quality control in kitchen area and when ordering food
- Maintain maximum flexibility in scheduling by confirming that
all Team Members are cross-trained on all positions.
- Focus on flexibility, being ready to lead the team in the
Kitchen at one moment, and then step in as a GoGetter at the
- Make sure your restrooms are always exceptionally clean and
- Proactively monitor competitor fuel pricing and work with
appropriate business partners to remain competitive.
- Rapidly correct any equipment issues.
- Ensure all Team Members have access to the right training and
- Provide training and leadership to hourly Team Members in the
store, and when assigned, to peer Leads as well.
- Supervise product merchandising and integrity by ensuring that
all equipment consistently passes safety audits and that the
appropriate Team Members on the schedule are certified in food
- Set and promote sales and performance goals for your team and
provide them with the tools to reach those goals.
- Identify strengths and opportunities on your team and think
strategically when making moves and scheduling.
- Nurture an environment of inclusion and diversity, keeping in
mind that each Team Member has a voice.Starting Rate of
Pay$18.00About UsGetGo takes a refreshing approach to the
traditional convenience store experience. We are redefining the
culinary expectations of a gas station in a way that's fun,
fearless and flavorful. Every day our 260+ locations throughout
western Pennsylvania, Ohio, northern West Virginia, Maryland and
Indiana help countless guests get where they're going with the
perfect mix of fuel, food and convenience. Our diverse team strives
to help each and every employee get where they're growing with
dynamic career paths, competitive pay and solid training. We have a
variety of part-time and full-time positions open right now. So we
encourage you to get going.
Keywords: GetGo Caf-- + Market, Pittsburgh , Kitchen Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Bridgeville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!