Restaurant Shift Leader
Company: Hardee's 3798 - Waynesburg
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Restaurant Shift Leader
SUMMARY OF POSITION: The Shift Leader assists the Assistant Manager
and General Manager with management activities and duties, ensuring
all activities are consistent with and support the restaurant's
business plan. The Shift Leader ensures all Team Members are
performing their job responsibilities and meeting all expectations
in all areas of their job description.ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Take necessary action to ensure all hospitality service is
outstanding; anticipates and exceeds guest needs; handles situation
and requests immediately in a positive manner.
- Effectively "paths" the restaurant to monitor all aspects of
the restaurant's operation to anticipate problems; takes initiative
to correct problem areas immediately.
- Consistently enforces and maintains all quality, service and
- Monitors and maintains proper staffing levels and labor
- Create a friendly atmosphere for Team Members and Guests.
- Effectively train and provide direction and supervision for
- Support efforts to maximize sales and profits and minimize
- Effectively plan, organize and implement all operational
routines and activities during your shift.
- Maintain a cooperative, harmonious working relationship with
management and fellow Team Members.
- Performing other tasks as directed by management.
- Ensuring all sanitation, safety and security policies and
procedures are observed and enforced.
- Ensure personal appearance meets company standard and displays
professionalism at all times.
- Recognize and adhere to all HR, sanitation, safety and security
policies and procedures to provide a safe and compliant environment
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Work around high temperatures.
- Work around others in close quarters.
- Able to lift 50 pounds comfortably.
- Work with various cleaning products.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years old emancipated minor with
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including opening and
- Must have reliable transportation and method of communication
with restaurant (i.e. phone or email).KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership
- Ability to maintain the respect of your team.
- Guest driven focus.
- Ability to effectively make decisions under pressure, while
delegating tasks appropriately.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work with others as a team.
- Ability to meet performance standards.
- Ability to take initiative and solve problems.WHAT MORE COULD
YOU ASK FOR?
- Competitive Wages
- Medical Insurance
- Team Member Referral Bonus Program
- Team Member Discount Programs, with Financing Options
- Free Meal per Shift and 50% discount for Immediate Family
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
Capstone Restaurant Group - A place where People, Hospitality &
Integrity are Valued!!!People are what drives our organization;
without great people, we will not succeed. We will not get to the
top, the Capstone, without our people achieving new
heights!Hospitality is providing a welcoming feeling to our guests.
It's warm, it's friendly, it's a sincere appreciation that the
guest has chosen our restaurant!Integrity is critical for all of
our Team Members. We must be honest, we must be sincere, we must be
consistent and fair. We must operate by doing the right thing!
We are always searching for talented Team Members, at all levels,
that are interested in growing with us and are excited to provide
our guests great hospitality, acting with integrity--- every visit,
When you join the Capstone Restaurant Group, you will be given the
tools to not only succeed on the job, but we will work with you to
develop your skills to take advantage of the many promotion
opportunities that we offer in all of our markets. We are an equal
opportunity employer who takes pride in our diverse workforce. If
you thrive in a fast-paced environment, where hard work and success
is rewarded, and you are passionate about people, hospitality and
integrity, we want to talk to you!
To learn more about Capstone Restaurant Group, go to
www.capstonerestaurants.com. To learn more about the Hardee's and
Carl's Jr. Franchise, go to www.hardees.com or www.carlsjr.com.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list
of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications with the
job.Capstone Restaurant Group is an equal opportunity employer.
I understand and acknowledge that Capstone Restaurant Group is an
independently owned and operated franchisee of Carl's Jr.
Restaurants LLC and Hardee's Restaurants LLC and, if I am hired,
Capstone Restaurant Group will be my employer, not Carl's Jr.
Restaurants or Hardee's Restaurants. Further I understand and
acknowledge that Capstone Restaurant Group LLC is not acting as an
agent for Carl's Jr. Restaurants, Hardee's Restaurants or any of
Keywords: Hardee's 3798 - Waynesburg, Pittsburgh , Restaurant Shift Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Waynesburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!