Company: Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Posted on: August 7, 2022
SUMMARY OF POSITION Prepares menu items according to company
policies, procedures, programs and performance standards.
Responsible for helping to maintain food costs and maintain
cleanliness of the kitchen at all times. Assists dishwasher with
washing and restocking dishes, pots, pans and utensils. Performs
all duties to maximize guest satisfaction and quality of work
environment as directed by Kitchen Manager or Manager on Duty.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/ENVIRONMENT/WORKING CONDITIONS
- Extensive standing and walking for up to 8 hours
- Must be able to communicate clearly
- Exposure to heat, steam, smoke, cold
- Bending, reaching, walking
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
- Exposure to dish and cleaning chemicalsAS A PART OF THE PERKINS
TEAM YOU'LL RECEIVE:
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive Wages
- Meal Discounts - On and off the clock!
- Paid Vacation Time
- Employee Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and more!
- Flexible Scheduling - To help you balance other life
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Advancement Opportunities
- A FUN WORK ENVIRONMENT!Required qualifications:
- 16 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Keywords: Perkins Restaurant & Bakery, Pittsburgh , Line Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Clarion, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!