Company: Eat'n Park
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Parkhurst Dining, part of the Eat'n Park Hospitality Group, is a
family owned, family run company that provides culinary, dining and
catering services to over 65 organizations and universities east of
the Mississippi. We believe that food is best when made from
scratch with locally sourced ingredients, prepared with heart, &
served with a smile. This culinary experience is uniquely and
authentically Parkhurst. If you've been searching for a place where
you can do what you love, love what you do and have room to grow,
consider Parkhurst!Job SummaryThe Barista/Cashier is responsible
for serving quality food and beverages to our guests in a friendly
and helpful manner and in accordance with Parkhurst Culinary Gold
standards. Barista/Cashier is expected to have friendly
interactions with customers and to practice genuine hospitality
when working with guests and other team members.BENEFITS--- FREE
meal during your shift--- 20% discount on any food purchase at
Eat'n Park, Hello Bistro, The Porch, and Parkhurst Dining.--- Paid
time off--- Management career advancement opportunities--- Access
to continuous development with Smile Universe--- Eligibility for
401k, vision, dental and medical plansEssential Functions
- Brew Barista coffee along with flavor of the day coffee.
- Make specialty drinks to order, following all Parkhurst
- Adhere to all cash handling procedures.
- Advertising the merchandise area using Barista signage and
other approved materials.
- Maintain an open line of communication with management,
informing them of products and supplies needed.
- Follow the uniform dress code.
- Assist fellow team members at every opportunity.
- Standing and/or walking - 50% of time.
- Occasionally lifting up to 25 lbs.
- Frequently lifting up to 10 lbs.*** Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
essential functions.Eat'n Park Hospitality Group is an equal
opportunity employer. We focus on valuing our individual and group
differences, making our teams stronger and more engaged. Diversity
and inclusion have been a core value of ours for over 70
Keywords: Eat'n Park, Pittsburgh , Barista/Cashier, Hospitality & Tourism , Latrobe, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!