Company: Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Posted on: August 7, 2022
POSITION ACTIVITIES AND TASKS
- Opens the door as guests enter and leave the building.
- Greet and Seat Welcome new Guests as they arrive and show them
to their seats.
- Take Cash Check out Guests at the register. Thank Guests and
invite them to return.
- Sell Bakery Offer specific suggestions for take-out bakery
- Clean Ensure that the cashier area, bakery cases and displays
and lobby area stay clean throughout the shift.
- To-Go ordersPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/ENVIRONMENT/WORKING
- Extensive standing and walking for up to 8 hours
- Exposure to heat, steam, smoke, cold
- Bending, reaching, walking
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
- Exposure to dish and cleaning chemicalsAS A PART OF THE PERKINS
TEAM YOU'LL RECEIVE:
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive Wages
- Meal Discounts - On and off the clock!
- Paid Vacation Time
- Employee Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and more!
- Flexible Scheduling - To help you balance other life
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Advancement Opportunities
- A FUN WORK ENVIRONMENT! Required qualifications:
- 16 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Keywords: Perkins Restaurant & Bakery, Pittsburgh , Host/Cashier, Hospitality & Tourism , Clarion, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!