Company: Treesdale Golf & Country Club
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Description At ClubCorp, work feels like play, as you build
relationships with your team and meet Members from all different
backgrounds. Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create
magic moments and enrich lives. So, join us and be a part of a fun,
fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people. We are passionate
about bringing people together and about bringing out the very best
in life. JOB SUMMARY The Line Cook is responsible for ensuring the
highest quality of culinary services for our Members and Guests.
They support a la carte and private event food production while
maintaining consistent food preparation and plate presentation. The
Cook also helps to ensure the safety of fellow Employee Partners.
- Assists the Executive Chef and Sous Chef with any tasks
requested while working at an efficient pace to keep up with
- Sets up and stocks food items and other necessary
- Maintain cleanliness and complies with food sanitation
requirements by properly handling food and ensuring correct
- Performs inventory checks and completes food storage logs.
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the Clubs operation, it
may be necessary that each Employee perform a multitude of
different functions therefore, as an essential part of your job,
you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises, just
as other Employees are expected to help you.ABOUT YOU
- Prior experience as a Cook required.
- Working knowledge of broiler, pantry, and saut stations.
- Previous Country Club or Restaurant experience a plus
- Required long periods of time on your feetHave more questions?
Check out our ClubCorp Jobs website to get more details about
ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our
Culture.Be a part of our Social Network: ClubCorp LinkedIn or
ClubCorp Instagram. ClubCorp is an Equal Employment Opportunity
Employer / ClubCorp participates in E-Verify. This job post is
intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It
is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or
requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as
necessary to ensure the proper operation of the Club. Required
- Legally authorized to work in the United StatesPreferred
Keywords: Treesdale Golf & Country Club, Pittsburgh , Line Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Gibsonia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!