Company: Hoss's Steak & Sea House
Location: Grove City
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Position: CookStatus: Non-Exempt HourlySupervisor: Kitchen
Manager / Shift ManagerJob Classification: Food ServicePosition
Summary:No restaurant is complete without a highly skilled
individual who can create a visually stunning, highly flavorful,
and perfectly prepared entre. Highly organized, efficient, and
possessing strong attention to detail, our cooks ensure that each
meal they prepare is of the highest quality and will not serve any
meal that does not achieve our standards. Strong menu knowledge, an
ability to follow recipes, and an ability to utilize a variety of
cooking methods and procedures are just a few of the essentials for
this position. Strong communication and listening skills coupled
with a sincere desire to provide quality entrees with the guest as
the #1 priority round this position out. We believe in developing
our cooks culinary skills by cross-training them into various cook
positions throughout our operations such as Line, Sautee, and
- Operating grills, steamers, fryers, probes, convection ovens
- Using knives, tongs, spatulas, scoops, etc.
- Lifting heavy objects up to 50 pounds.
- Working in a very hot, 90+ degree climate for extended periods
- Reading recipes, guest orders, etc.
- Working by standing or walking the entire shift.
- Frequent bending, reaching, and stooping.
- Working in a noisy, fast-paced environment.Required
Keywords: Hoss's Steak & Sea House, Pittsburgh , Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Grove City, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!