Company: Hoss's Steak & Sea House
Location: Grove City
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Position: BusserStatus: Non-Exempt HourlySupervisor: Dining Room
Manager / Shift ManagerJob Classification: Food ServicePosition
Summary:Our Bussers understand the importance of exceeding guest
expectations which is why they are so versatile and assist so many
areas. Balancing efficiency and strong communication skills, our
bussers bridge the gap between our servers and hosts ensuring that
our dining room is quickly and efficiently cleaned and reset to
minimize our guests wait. Our bussers respond to guest questions
and concerns immediately and possess the ability to make decisions
which will provide our guests with an extraordinary dining
experience. Our Bussers also bridge the gap between our
Front-of-House and Back-of-House, assisting other areas such as
Dish, Cook, and Salad Bar to ensure that all areas exceed guest
expectations. Qualification Standards
- Lifting heavy objects up to 50 pounds (trash cans, dirty dish
- Performing routine dish machine maintenance.
- Frequent bending and stooping.
- Judging what is a clean, dry, sanitized dish.
- Working in a hot, 90-degree, wet area.
- Working in a noisy, busy, fast paced area.
- Working by standing and walking the entire shift.Required
Keywords: Hoss's Steak & Sea House, Pittsburgh , Busser, Hospitality & Tourism , Grove City, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!