Team Member - Immediate Opening
Company: Eat'n Park
Posted on: June 24, 2022
At Eat'n Park restaurants, we pride ourselves on consistently
creating smiles for our guests. As a salad bar team member, you
will help maintain our guest's favorite unlimited side item. Our
family dining experience offers you extremely flexible schedules to
meet your work/life needs. We offer a career development path for
all restaurant team members.
- Complimentary meal from our free meal menu OR 50% off any meal
during your shift.
- 20% discount on any food purchase at Eat'n Park, Hello Bistro,
The Porch, and Parkhurst Dining.
- Paid time off
- Management career advancement opportunities
- Access to continuous development with Smile Universe
- Eligibility for 401k, vision, dental and medical plans
- Properly prepare food items following company approved portions
- Placing containers in buffet area as designated by the approved
- Maintain all buffet items including soup
- Work well with others and assist fellow team members as
- Standing and/or walking - 100% of time.
- Occasionally lifting up to 50 lbs and frequently lifting up to
- Team members are also required to perform other tasks as
directed by a supervisor.
Eat'n Park Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer. We
focus on valuing our individual and group differences, making our
teams stronger and more engaged. Diversity and inclusion have been
a core value of ours for over 70 years. Associated topics:
assistant general manager, bakery manager, director, director food
and beverage, floor manager, food service supervisor, grocery store
manager, manager, operations, produce manager
Keywords: Eat'n Park, Pittsburgh , Team Member - Immediate Opening, Hospitality & Tourism , Monaca, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!