Company: Hometown Market
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionAre you looking to work for a company that values
its employees and treats them like family? Do you enjoy working in
a customer-facing environment? If so, you are going to love working
at our family-owned retail store - Hometown Markets, part of the
McAneny Brothers family of businesses. By choosing to join the
McAneny Brothers team you are choosing to become part of the family
and its future in your community - your Hometown Market. We offer a
full range of benefits to our staff including health insurance,
employee discounts, referral programs, and an employee assistance
program.While performing the general duties of this position, you
will be able to interact with our customers, provide advice and
answer questions, and engage in friendly conversation as they shop
in our stores. Other duties of this position include:
- Acknowledge and greet customers entering or exiting the store
- Receive payment for goods by cash, check, credit cards,
vouchers, or automatic debits in an accurate manner.
- Keep cash register in balance while processing payments and
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due
- Identify prices of goods and calculate totals using the cash
register, calculator, and option price scanners.
- Maintain a clean and orderly checkout area.
- Complete other general cleaning duties as necessary.
- Assist in stocking shelves and price marking as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.Requirements include:
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds repeatedly.
- Strong attention to detail.***Due to the high volume of
applications we receive, we will not be accepting or returning
phone calls regarding the status of your application. Thank you for
Keywords: Hometown Market, Pittsburgh , Cashier, Hospitality & Tourism , Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!