Baker - Seton Hill University
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day
through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries
around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we
strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our
communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop
your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional
growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a
sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is
helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working
here at http://careers.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook,
Instagram and Twitter.
Position Summary: The Baker is responsible for following recipes
and production guidelines to prepare baked goods while adhering to
food safety, food handling, and sanitation procedures. Essential
functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark
location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Bakes and prepares a variety of food according to production
guidelines and standardized recipes
- Sets up workstation with all needed ingredients and
- Prepares ingredients by measuring, weighing, mixing, chopping,
etc. food items
- Operates equipment such as ovens, stoves, mixers, etc.
- Safely utilizes a variety of utensils including knifes
- Properly stores food by adhering to food safety policies and
- Cleans and sanitizes work areas, equipment, and utensils
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude
towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including
proper food safety and sanitation
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous experience as a baker or in a related role
- Proven knowledge of baking methods and standards and food
safety regulations such as proper food handling, sanitation, and
- Must be able to obtain a food safety certification
- Demonstrates basic math and counting skills
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both
written and verbal
- Requires occasional lifting of up to 25 lbs.
- Positions available
Keywords: Aramark, Pittsburgh , Baker - Seton Hill University, Hospitality & Tourism , Greensburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!