Company: Nemacolin Woodlands Resort
Posted on: November 22, 2021
We are poised for explosive growth, expansion and opportunities.
Are you? If so, then we have a great opportunity just for you We
are seeking to fill a key role in our Housekeeping department that
is responsible for ensuring that room assignments are completed in
an accurate and timely manner. Additionally, the Room Supervisor
inspects all aspects of guest rooms, including entry ways, bed
areas, bathrooms, closets, stairways, elevators, and guest
corridors. The individual in this position creates room assignments
for other Housekeeping associates, utilizes software programs in
order to generate reports, and ensures that corrective measures are
taken if necessary. Be Excellent, Be Engaged, Be Empowered to
Create Lifelong Memories. Essential Functions:
- Ensuring that all guest room assignments are completed in an
accurate and timely manner.
- Inspecting various aspects of guest rooms in order to ensure
that Forbes standards are being upheld.
- Creating room assignments for Room Attendants and other
Housekeeping associates as needed.
- Utilizing software programs in order to generate reports.
- Taking appropriate corrective measures in order to resolve
- Ensuring that rooms are cleaned thoroughly and in accordance
with resort protocol.
- Ensuring that any guest requests are fulfilled in an efficient
manner. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Candidate must have the ability to work varying shifts,
including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Candidate must have the ability to speak English fluently.
- Candidate must have the ability to multitask. Why work for
Nemacolin? Located in the beautiful Laurel Highlands of
Southwestern Pennsylvania, Nemacolin Woodlands Resort is the areas
premier destination for launching a Five-Star, Five-Diamond career
in the hospitality industry. At Nemacolin, we strive to attract,
retain, and develop the best and the brightest talent in the field.
Our unique amenities and strong track record of exceeding industry
standards make Nemacolin an employer of choice for those looking to
pursue opportunities in areas such as lodging and guest services,
food and beverage, recreation, culinary arts, golf, and retail,
among others. Through a variety of training initiatives and a
strong commitment to career development programs, we believe that
we can help our associates to develop the skills necessary to
advance within our organization by offering our associates
competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits plan including:
- An attractive 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation, holidays and personal hours
- Family medical, dental and vision insurance
- Long-term & short-term disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Educational assistance
- Local and resort discounts
- On-site uniform and dry-cleaning services
- Discounted meals during breaks in the associate break areas
Nemacolin promotes a culture of continuous learning for our
associates. We are strongly committed to comprehensive professional
- Opportunities for advancement At Nemacolin Woodlands Resort, we
encourage our associates to grow within the organization and gain
experience in a variety of departments in order to better
understand the hospitality industry. Nemacolin prides itself on
promoting from within the organization, and many of our mid and
upper-level managers began in entry-level positions and advanced
into their current roles.
- Associate Recognition programs Nemacolin Woodlands Resort
realizes that our associates help to set us apart from other
organizations in the industry through their commitment to providing
exceptional service and ability to consistently exceed guests
expectations. Each month, associates can nominate others who have
provided exceptional service, demonstrated leadership capabilities,
or excelled in their areas of expertise. Winners receive an award
for their efforts and are recognized by members of management.
- Mentoring and coaching programs As a new associate, we provide
a level of mentoring that is best suited to you to enhance your
growth and career interests, while sharing knowledge, advice and
encouragement along the way. Awards and Accolades Nemacolin
Woodlands Resort has consistently been recognized in the
hospitality industry for providing superior customer service and
outstanding facilities. We are very proud of what we have
accomplished, and we would like to have the opportunity to share
our enthusiasm with you. Some of our accomplishments include the
Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star rating, the AAA Five-Diamond rating,
the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and a variety of other
awards from Cond Nast Traveler, and Golf Digest, just to name a
Keywords: Nemacolin Woodlands Resort, Pittsburgh , Housekeeping Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Farmington, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!