Optometrist - Pittsburgh PA
Company: MRG Exams
Posted on: February 10, 2024
MRG Exams, a leader and premier service provider of independent
medical examinations is looking for a part-time Optometrist to
perform comprehensive eye exams on United States Veterans as part
of the VA's SHA process. The Optometrist will be responsible for
reviewing medical health records through a secure Web Portal and
performing a comprehensive eye exam on each veteran and completing
forms through the Web Portal.
- The Optometrist will NOT make determinations, the VA makes all
- This is NOT a treating role. This position only provides
- This position will review and assess 3-6 Veterans per day on
- This position will be brought on as a 1099 Independent
- This position will be 2-3 days per week. RequirementsMRG Exams
is looking for an Optometrist who is:
- Interested in performing comprehensive eye exam assessments vs.
traditional patient care & treatment.
- Able to analyze data from the medical records and exam findings
to complete the forms and form medical opinions.
- Completed forms must be submitted within 24 hours after an
- Interested in serving Veterans in their community.
- Able to demonstrate excellent written and oral communication
skills. RequirementsRequired to do the job:
- Must hold a current license as an Optometrist in the State
where exams are performed
- Must be able to perform Visual Field Testing (VFT). PandoLogic.
Keywords: Optometrist, Location: Lawrence, PA - 15055
Keywords: MRG Exams, Pittsburgh , Optometrist - Pittsburgh PA, Healthcare , Lawrence, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!