Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Earn as much as $72 an hour as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
in the Bridgeville, PA area, have a flexible schedule you control,
and the security that comes with a W2 job. Does that sound too good
to be true? Not only is it true, it's anchored into our business
model. As a nurse-founded company IntelyCare is dedicated to
changing the lives of nursing professionals by finally giving them
an option that let's them have the career that they love and a life
they can live.
With IntelyCare, you can choose the shifts you want to work at any
of our partner facilities. And when you want a day off, it's yours.
All you have to do is keep your work schedule clear. No more
looking for someone to trade shifts with or waiting to see if next
week's schedule is what you'd hoped for. You can promise your kids
that they'll get to ride horses at Rolling Hills Ranch, or commit
to a day at Trader Jacks Flea Market with your partner.
In addition to the freedom to choose where and when you work,
you'll have the support and stability of a W2 employee, with
eligibility for healthcare coverage, retirement options, and so
much more. Keep reading and see if you're ready to join our amazing
team of professionals.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $37-$72 (25%
higher than average)
- Choose from a wide range of shifts and facilities (day/night,
overnight, overtime, etc.)
- Personal and family eligibility for health benefits (including
vision and dental)
- Get paid for your shifts every week, or every day
- Employer covers malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers'
- Earn additional pay for overtime, holidays, hazard, and
- Eligibility for retirement benefits through IntelyCare's 401k
- Track shifts and pay, and perform other job tasks, through our
- Free IntelyCare merch, including scrubs and water
- Access to training and continuing education, free through our
At IntelyCare our nursing professionals (called ""IntelyPros"") are
at the core of everything we do, which is why we wanted you to hear
directly from them. Here's what just a few have to say about their
experience working with IntelyCare:
"Being able to pick up shifts when I want, having the freedom to
not work holidays or weekends, being able to make great money---the
list goes on and on. The staff is always understanding and polite.
I really like being an IntelyPro!"
"I enjoy the flexibility and how easy it is to navigate through the
app. I appreciate the support from the IntelyCare team - there is
always someone available when you need it."
"This company is outstanding! Everyone is so quick to respond and
solve any troubles you may have - from tech support to scheduling.
I love IntelyCare!"
"I wasn't able to complete my first shift due to the passing of a
family member - Instead of getting penalized for it, an IntelyCare
agent took the time to reach out and send their condolences.
Gestures like that say a lot about a company."
- Providing nursing care in post-acute facilities
- Checking residents' physical and mental wellbeing and
monitoring vital signs
- Ensuring proper administration and verification of medications,
monitoring their use
- Conducting intakes with residents, documenting their medical
history and health concerns
- Reviewing residents' medical records and charts
- Fostering a comfortable and safe environment
- Helping staff with IV set up, phlebotomy, and
- Monitoring and maintaining appropriate levels of medical
- Assisting with medical staff orientation and training
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Pennsylvania state license to practice as a Licensed
Practical Nurse (LPN)
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Graduation from an approved LPN educational program
- Post-acute care or in-patient hospital experience (at least 4
Ready for a Job That Finally Fits With Your Life?
If you're ready to build a rewarding nursing career without
sacrificing your personal life, then your opportunity has arrived.
Apply for an Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) job today and learn
more about our flexible schedules, great benefits, and how to join
the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: IntelyCare, Pittsburgh , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Bridgeville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!