Certified Nursing Assistant
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Earn an hourly rate of up to $26 as a Certified Nursing
Assistant (CNA) in Chester, WV (and nearby areas) working as a W2
employee and with a fully flexible work schedule. At IntelyCare,
you have access to a mobile-friendly app that lets you pick your
preferred shifts at any of our partner facilities, customize your
pay, and take the professional development courses you need to keep
your career on track. But unlike a contract gig, you get all of
this without sacrificing the stability, support, and benefits that
come with a W2 position.
Our nurse founders wanted to build a company around the concept of
nurse work-life balance and now's your chance to see how it can
benefit you - and your loved ones. Would you like to scale back
your hours in the summer to enjoy more family days at Chester City
Park or your favorite local musicians at the Revive Music Festival?
When you can control your work schedule you can do all of this -
and so much more. Found out more about our team today to see if
IntelyCare is the right fit for you.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $20-$26
(25% higher than average)
- Variety of shift types (day/night/overnight, weekends, etc.)
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Hazard pay and bonus pay for overtime, holidays, and
- Taxes, workers' compensation, and malpractice insurance paid by
- Health, dental, and vision coverage eligibility for you and
qualifying family members
- Manage all of your job needs through our user-friendly mobile
- Eligibility for our 401k retirement savings plan
- Access to free IntelyCare merch, including water bottles and
- Free app-based training and continuing education
Want to hear more about our company directly from the nurse
professionals who work with us? Here's what a few of our
"IntelyPros" have to say about their experience with
"IntelyCare is the best job I've ever had. The pay is better than
any other full time job I've had in the past, and I have the
freedom to make my own schedule."
"I love working with IntelyCare because I am cared for! Making my
own schedule is awesome and it makes my life so much easier."
"I am a single mom and currently in nursing school. IntelyCare
allows me to work less and make more, which gives me more time for
school and to spend with my children."
"I really like how this company operates. The last company I worked
for was very demanding/threatening and did not care about the
employees. At IntelyCare, there's no pressure to pick up shifts, we
get benefits and rewards based on our performances. I also like the
variety of facilities in my area."
- Providing nursing care to residents in post-acute facilities
- Supporting with activities of daily living (ADLs) such as
include personal hygiene, mobility, and grooming
- Monitoring blood pressure and other vital signs, and reporting
to your supervisor when necessary
- Serving meals to residents, helping to feed them when
- Observing residents during your shift, reporting any concerns
to nurses or other staff members
- Cleaning and sanitizing surfaces, keeping residents' rooms
tidy, changing linens, and helping to maintain a hygienic
- Serving as a conduit between healthcare staff and residents,
and communicating with visitors and family members
- Moving residents in and out of wheelchairs and beds, and
repositioning them as needed
- Offering a compassionate ear to residents and providing
Qualifications and Skills
- Current West Virginia Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Understanding of nursing care procedures and
- Effective organization and communication skills
- Attention to detail
Take the Next Step in Your Career Today
Find a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job that gives you the
career you desire without sacrificing the full life you deserve.
IntelyCare offers a refreshing mix of great benefits, career
development opportunities, and flexibility. Get real work-life
balance today by joining our team of nursing professionals ranked
#1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Chester, West Virginia 26034
Keywords: IntelyCare, Pittsburgh , Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Chester, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!