Certified Nursing Assistant
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Get paid up to $26 an hour as a Certified Nursing Assistant
(CNA) in Weirton, WV, and the wider area with the advantage of
flexible scheduling that puts you in control as a W2 employee.
IntelyCare was founded by nurses, so we know how overloaded the job
can make you feel. That's why we empower you to decide when, where,
and how often you pick up shifts at any of our partner facilities.
Prioritize your work-life balance so you can enjoy more time with
friends and loved ones.
Take a trip back in time at the Weirton Area Museum and Cultural
Center to learn about the town's roots; bring the family to splurge
on some treats at local spots like Sweet Temptations Pastry Shop,
Gus's Goodies, or Lea Lea's Bakery; or spend the afternoon browsing
the titles at Weirton Book Company (and grab some ice cream while
you're at it). You can do all of this and more. Check out the other
benefits we can offer you, and consider joining our awesome team
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $20-$26
(25% higher than average)
- Get paid daily or weekly
- Workers' comp, malpractice insurance, and taxes paid for by
- Access shifts and manage other job needs through our free
- Choose your preferred facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays,
- Overtime, hazard, and holiday pay, plus travel bonuses
- Eligibility for health, dental and vision coverage (qualifying
family members included)
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- App-based continuing education and training opportunities at no
- Free company merch, including IntelyCare scrubs and water
IntelyCare has a lot to offer our nursing professionals (called
"IntelyPros"). Here's what a few of them have to say about their
experience working for us:
"I've had a great experience working with IntelyCare! This company
has always handled everything efficiently, from shifts and facility
availability to solving issues I have encountered."
"I love IntelyCare and all they do to recognize us, healthcare
providers. I love how my pay is always accurate and instant. I
enjoy the ease of signing in & out and how user-friendly the app
"I love IntelyCare because they listen to your concerns and respond
in a timely manner. The staff is very pleasant and understanding.
The pay here is unmatched, and the list of facilities is very
diverse. I also love the flexibility!"
"IntelyCare is 10/10! I have worked with them for a little over 2
years and I have never been disappointed. The customer service
staff takes care of everything you need in a very timely
- Providing nursing care to residents in post-acute facilities
- Supporting with activities of daily living (ADLs) such as
include personal hygiene, mobility, and grooming
- Monitoring blood pressure and other vital signs, and reporting
to your supervisor when necessary
- Serving meals to residents, helping to feed them when
- Observing residents during your shift, reporting any concerns
to nurses or other staff members
- Cleaning and sanitizing surfaces, keeping residents' rooms
tidy, changing linens, and helping to maintain a hygienic
- Serving as a conduit between healthcare staff and residents,
and communicating with visitors and family members
- Moving residents in and out of wheelchairs and beds, and
repositioning them as needed
- Offering a compassionate ear to residents and providing
Qualifications and Skills
- Current West Virginia Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Understanding of nursing care procedures and
- Effective organization and communication skills
- Attention to detail
Take the Next Step in Your Career Today
Find a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job that gives you the
career you desire without sacrificing the full life you deserve.
IntelyCare offers a refreshing mix of great benefits, career
development opportunities, and flexibility. Get real work-life
balance today by joining our team of nursing professionals ranked
#1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Weirton, West Virginia 26062
Keywords: IntelyCare, Pittsburgh , Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Weirton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!