CNA: Certified Nursing Assistant - Personal Care
Company: Masonic Village at Sewickley, PA
Posted on: March 19, 2023
CNA - Personal Care
* Up to $23.38 /hr based on experience
Masonic Village at Sewickley is hiring a CNA - Personal Care.
Current openings include:
- Full Time Evenings working 3pm - 11pm including every other
weekend Our Mission:
At Masonic Villages of Pennsylvania, our mission is simple; it is a
Mission of Love. Our caring communities and services assist
individuals, families, and children in realizing their potential
and enjoying the highest possible quality of life through the
traditions of Freemasonry.
Why Choose Masonic Villages:
For over 146 years, we've been living out our mission of caring for
people and enriching the lives of others. To do this successfully,
we need a team of individuals who are:
- Committed to providing heartfelt customer service
- Talented, and seeking ongoing professional growth &
- Innovative and accepting of change
- Invested in contributing to our team environment. Recognizing
our employees as our strongest asset, we value each unique person
for their strength, contribution, and heart. We offer an intuitive
benefits package, including some of the best compensation in our
industry, because we know when our team is healthy, fulfilled, and
able to pursue their dreams, they are empowered to make dreams come
true every day for our residents.
What You'll Do:
As a CNA - Personal Care, you will carry out our Mission of Love by
performing various resident care activities and related
non-professional nursing services. Our CNA - Personal Care are
responsible for the following:
- Assist residents with activities of daily living, i.e.,
bathing, hair care, nail care, mouth care. Assist residents to
meals, scheduled activities or to outside appointments as
- Pass and document the administration of resident medications as
directed by physician orders/medication administration records per
medication pass policies and procedures. Will perform med pass with
Med-pass Trainer two (2) times per year.
- Observe resident and answers call bells in a timely manner to
determine resident's needs. Take vital signs, TPR, and blood
pressure; record intake and output; change catheter drainage bags
- Assist in keeping residents room neat, replenish personal care
items as needed. Assist in taking resident trash to trash room in
designated program, as needed. Store and pass clean linen, change
bed linen when indicated and collect soiled linen according to
procedure. What You Definitely Have:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.
- Must be a licensed Certified Nurse Aide in accordance with the
laws of this state.
- Must successfully pass BHS approved medication administration
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English
- Good written, oral, organizational, and basic computer
- Must be CPR and First Aid certified or willing to become
certified upon hire.
Learn more about working at Masonic Villages of PA at our careers
Keywords: Masonic Village at Sewickley, PA, Pittsburgh , CNA: Certified Nursing Assistant - Personal Care, Healthcare , Sewickley, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...