Company: NR Consulting LLC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job Title: RN-Telemetry-Travel-Critical
Work Location:1020 Franklin Street, -Johnstown, PA
Position Type: Contract with Possible Extension
Duration: 3+ Months
We are looking for a highly capable telemetry nurse to analyze
medical equipment measurements. In this role, your duties will
include studying patient history, administering specialized
treatment to critically ill patients, and keeping medical records.
You will also be required to update family members on the medical
condition of the patients.
To ensure success, telemetry nurses should demonstrate extensive
experience in caring for critically ill patients and the ability to
work in a highly demanding environment. Accomplished candidates
expertly interpret medical technology data and provide their
patients with dedicated care.
- Studying patients' medical history, test results, and treatment
- Tracking routine heart rate, blood pressure, and pulse oximetry
- Monitoring, interpreting, and recording data from specialized
medical technologies and equipment.
- Administering medication and performing treatment interventions
in consultation with healthcare specialists.
- Maintaining and updating ward charts, patient files, and
- Instructing Telemetry Unit staff on patient care and treatment
- Collaborating with healthcare specialists and reporting changes
and deteriorating conditions.
- Explaining tests results and procedures to patients and their
families, as well as answering questions.
- Advising patients on post-hospital care, including prescribed
medicine, home care protocols, disease prevention, and lifestyle
- Bachelor's science in nursing degree (BSN).
- Registered Nurse (RN).
- Progressive Care Certified Nurse (PCCN).
- 3-5 years of experience as a telemetry nurse in a similar field
Keywords: NR Consulting LLC, Pittsburgh , RN-Telemetry-Travel-Critical, Healthcare , Johnstown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!