Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Company: American Medical Facilities Management
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) We are seeking a
compassionate, hardworking, dedicated individual t o provide direct
care to patients through individualized care plans, in compliance
with state and federal standards, rules, and regulations, and
facility policies and procedures.Cameron Nursing & Rehabilitation
Center is a 60-bed care community providing skilled nursing,
short-term rehabilitation to home services, and long-term
- Complete documentation accurately and consistent with policies
- Accurately input documentation into kiosk.
- Ensure patients are given adequate assistance with meals,
nourishment, and transportation to meal service areas.
- Ensure completion of assignments timely and accurately. Conduct
patient rounds as assigned.
- Always respect the dignity and privacy of individual
- Assist patients with activities of daily living as documented
in the patients care plan. Education/Requirements:
- -Must have completed an approved nursing assistant program and
must possess a current, unencumbered, active certification in the
state of West Virginia .
- -Must possess and maintain current CPR certification or acquire
a CPR certification within 90 days of hire.
- -The physical demands of this position include walking,
sitting, repetitive movement, stooping, lifting 40 pounds, and may
include assisting in the transfer of residents with mechanical
assistance, transferring residents to/from bed/chair. We
- Excellent Health Insurance including free vision
- Prescription drug plan with free Maintenance Medications
- Dental plans
- Competitive Wages
- Shift and Weekend Differential
- Advance Pay options
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Matching
- Free Uniforms
- Paid Time Off including Holiday Pay
- Employee Recognition Programs AND MORE! Quality CareToday and
Tomorrow Apply now to learn more about our facility and this
Keywords: American Medical Facilities Management, Pittsburgh , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Healthcare , Cameron, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!